Chapter..|| 7.) Stripper

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

IT was now ten at night, everyone was in their rooms except me and mom. I stayed downstairs with her, helping her clean up the house before we all left tomorrow.

"Do you have anyone house sitting, mom?" I asked her. "Mh, I was thinking about posting it on Facebook that I needed one. But now that we are cleaning up and making sure everything's fine, I don't think we need one." She said, drying a cup and putting it in the cabinet.

I smile, "alright.." I say. We cleaned for a little bit more. The house was shiny and looked brand new.

We both stood in the kitchen, standing next to each other and gloating in our good work. "Dang, maybe I should get a job as a maid too." I say.

Mom laughed, "definitely not. Being a 'maid' definitely doesn't suit you, my dear." Mother said.

I laughed, smirking slightly. "Then maybe a stripper would be a me job." I say. She gasped and I laughed.

"A stripper makes good money." I shrug. She laughs, shaking her head. I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket.

I furrow my brows, looking at the contact.

Milo..?

I open the text and my cheeks went pink as I read the small letters..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I looked around, looking for Milo. I didn't see him, maybe he was at the top of the stairs listening? But that text..is he..flirting with me?

"You okay, sweetheart?" Mom asked. "Huh? Oh! Yeh, I'm fine!" I smiled. She smiled, kissing my forehead. "Alright. Thank you for helping me clean. Make sure you get some rest, baby." She said, cupping my cheek.