Chapter..|| 26.) So Fucking Good

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

I watch as Milo slides down the wall, his chest heaving up and down as his head rested against the wall, his eyes closed as his mouth hung open slightly.

I lick my lips, my cheeks warm as I looked at him.

I watched a video when he left. I could tell that something was happening with the way he looked at me, and my guess-he was imaging dirty things.

So when he left, I didn't freak out or anything, at that time. Instead, I quickly read some smut and watched a video before he came back in.

But then I had to act all sad and shit, so he wouldn't get suspicious.

And when my theory was correct, confidence flooded throughout my body.

And that's how I ended up swallowing his cum.

He wasn't speaking-but I could clearly see that he enjoyed it. But I wanted to hear it from him. "Did I do okay?" I spoke. He lifted his head up, his eyes opening and meeting mine.

He chuckled, laying his head back once again but keeping his eyes on me. "You did good, baby. So fucking good." My stomach filled with butterflies, his praise sending warmth throughout my body.

"Really..?" I asked, wanting more praise. He smiled, leaning up and cupping my cheek, running his thumb across my bottom lip, "really, sweetheart. You did amazing.." he said, his eyes gluing to my lips before leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Te quiero mucho, Luna." He whispered, his accent sending shivers down my spine as he rested his forehead on mine. I smiled, understanding what he said.

"I love you to.." I say. He smiled, opening his eyes and staring at me with such a heart-melting look. "I really mean it, Luna. I'd sell my soul if it meant that you'd be happy. The only reason why I'm breathing is because of you. Without you..I'd have no reason for life." He said.

My heart warmed and I closed the gap between us, kissing him again. His hand wrapped around my neck, softly as he deepened the kiss.

I then pulled away, looking into his eyes and cupping his cheek. "I know...and I love you just as much. I'll tell Luka about us, soon. I promise. And then you can go around and tell everyone." He laughed, resting his forehead on mine once again.

I smiled, closing my eyes and enjoying his presence. "This nun costume is still making me-" I cover his mouth, "don't even say it." He smirked against my hand before kissing my palm and removing it from his mouth.