Chapter..|| 44.) Day Three

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎(DO NOT BE MAD, SMUT IS IN NEXT CHAP!!)

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎
(DO NOT BE MAD, SMUT IS IN NEXT CHAP!!)

WAKING up was the most satisfying thing that could've happened today. I immediately sat up, looking at the clock. Ten in the morning. Lunas probably still sleeping.

I lean my head against bed headboard of Luka's bed. My mind wanders off, heart skipping a beat at the thought of touching Luna the moment she wakes up.

Should I tease her and drag it out?

I'd be torturing myself as well as torturing Luna. It'll be painful for both of us, should I?

Yeh..

I should.

I smirk, humming softly as I stood up. I walked to Luka's bathroom, pulling my shirt off. I crack my neck, stretching my body before looking at myself in the mirror.

I tilt my head, imagining Luna trembling beneath me. My jaw tightened, cock immediately hardening. "Fuck," I sigh, laughing to myself.

I don't think I can wait any longer..

But dragging this out will make it even more fun.

"Milo!" Luna's voice drags me out of my daze, my head peeking out of the bathroom doorway and meeting Luna whom stood at the doorway to Luka's room.

She looked...livid.

And very impatient.

She crossed her arms, slightly glaring at me. I couldn't help but smirk, leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom. "Something wrong, sweetheart?" I spoke, crossing my arms as well.

Her eyes narrowed, "the two days are over, asshat. Why went you in my bed, between my legs when I woke up?"

Jesus, this woman.

"Hm," I hummed, meeting her gaze. "You know just what you want, don't you?"

"Get over here and touch me." She says, slightly pouting as she looked at me. I smirked, laying my head against the doorframe.

"Since when are you the one throwing demands around?" I taunt, allowing my eyes to trail down her body. She was only wearing one of my shirts and some black panties I could've sworn I ripped off of her at one point.

Maybe she has more than one pair..

Makes sense.