Chapter..|| 21.) She Is Mine

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

SHE is mine.

All mine..

Only mine..

"Milo, have you seen Luna?" Lexi spoke, walking downstairs as she brushed her hair. "I haven't seen her since yesterday when we came back to our cabin." She mumbled.

I take a sip of my coffee, "she's in the room...sleeping." I say. She frowns, her eyebrows knitting together. "It's one in the afternoon, why is she still sleeping?" She asked.

Because I gave her six orgasms with my tongue last night.

"We stayed up late, watching movies." I lie, taking another sip of my coffee. "Jesus. She usually never sleeps in this late.." she spoke, grabbing two water bottles from the fridge.

"She didn't go to sleep until three in the morning." I mumbled-truthfully.

"Damn, what kind of movies did y'all watch?" She asked, opening one of the water bottles and taking a sip from it as she leaned on the island, looking at me.

"A little bit of everything.." I lie, setting my empty mug on the island and standing up. "Sounds fun...." She said, sitting up. "So...Luna said you too her virginity." She suddenly said.

"That, I did." I mumbled, putting my mug in the sink. "So...you took her virginity and then what? You guys went to sleep? You didn't ask her out? You just fucked and slept?" Her tone was carrying a little bit of anger.

I tensed slightly.

I know Luna doesn't want anyone too know anything until she talks to Luka-but fuck, I wanted the whole world to know she was mine.

"Yeh.." I mumbled.

She scoffed, "dick move, dude. It's so obvious she likes you and you decide to take advantage of that? You took her virginity knowing she likes you! What? Are you messing with her feelings? Using her?" I clenched my jaw, anger boiling up inside me.

"No..I'm not." I said, controlling the urge to glue her mouth fucking shut.

"Bullshit! God you're such an asshole. Who fucks a virgin, knowing they like them!?" She suddenly stepped in front of me, glaring up at me.

"She's my best fucking friend, Milo. I don't want her getting hurt. Do you like her or not?" She asked. I looked down at the short girl, narrowing my eyes at her.