Chapter..|| 9.) Memories

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MY childhood was amazing. I had so many core memories that included Milo and Lexi and Luka, obviously.

But...one really stood out to me.

It was about me and Milo.

We were about, six? Seven? Yeh, seven, and it was storming really fucking bad. Don't get me wrong, I love thunderstorms and rain and lighting. But this storm was bad.

I remember curling up into a ball, on my bed, under my covers, crying as I cling onto to the stuff animal, Milo, gave me.

The thunder would startle me, causing me to jump like crazy. And the lighting would make me curl into a tighter ball.

But I freaked out when I heard my door open, thinking it was the thunder that caused it to open, I screamed.

"Woah! Woah Woah, hey, it's just me.." Milo's voice was soft and gentle as I felt him take the covers off of me. He frowned, looking at me.

"Are you okay, Luna?" He asked. I shake my head, more tears spilling from my eyes. He frowned deeper as he got on my bed, cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears.

"Are you scared?" He whispered. I nod once again and he smiled, pulling me closer to him. "Don't worry, I got you. I'll protect you.." he spoke.

I blushed softly as we laid down. I cuddled closer to his chest as he gently caressed my back. "Thank you, Milo.." I spoke softly as I cling onto the stuff animal, and his shirt.

I felt him kiss my head as he hugged me tighter. "I'll leave when you go to sleep, so your brother won't get mad in the morning." He laughed softly.

I smiled, nodding as I closed my eyes.

"Te quiero, Luna. Y uno de estos días, sabrás cuánto..." I heard him whisper before I slowly drifted off to a deep slumber.

"You up?" I groan, furrowing my brows as I looked up. I blushed softly as I seen Milo looking down at me.

"Wa..." he chuckled at my confusion. "You kept trying to cuddle closer to me, as if you wanted to live inside my skin. So, I just put you down on my lap and you ended up like this." He smiled.

I blushed, sitting up quickly but instantly regretting that decision when our forehead knocked into each others. "Duck. Shit. Ow. Shit." I groan.