Chapter..|| 35.) Breaking Up

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MY eyes light up when Milo pulled up to a cute trail. "What's this..?" I whispered, taking the helmet off as he parked the motorcycle.

I pulled my hair out of the bun, Milo helping me off the bike and smiling down at me. "You'll see." He said, kissing my hand before locking our fingers together.

We walked down the trail, cute little light leading towards...well, what I haven't seen yet. The lights were gorgeous, looked expensive.

"Use to come here when we weren't dating yet. I'd walk down this trail, think about you and how I couldn't have you." He spoke, keeping me close as we walked at a steady pace.

"Looking back on it, I could've had you a lot sooner if I just talked to Luka first." He chuckled. I smiled, looking up at him - his sharp jawline flexing and his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed.

Why is that so hot?

"I think you'll like it, a lot." He smiled, looking down at me. "Promises, promises." I tease, eyes gleaming. He chuckled, shaking head.

As we continued to walk, the light slowly started going wider, causing them to circle a beautiful tree in the middle. The tree was huge and lit up with small lights.

The space around it was decorated with beautiful flowers, all sorts of colors. "My, my. Didn't expect the Milo ledger to like things like this." I say.

"Funny." He said, letting my hand go. I looked up at him, both of us standing under the tree, birds singing and butterflies and birds flying around.

The sun was shining brightly, white clouds and blue skies ahead. Milo looked down at me, standing in front of my and holding my hands.

His eyes held something: telling me something was coming. That's when my anxiety shot up, heart pounding is due my chest.

"Luna," he whispered, cupping my cheeks and leaning down - pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "I'm breaking up with you."

My eyes widened slightly, "w-what?" I whispered. But I didn't even let him speak, "what the hell is wrong with you!? Seriously, you bring me to this romantic place to dump me?" I yelled, pushing him back.

He looked like he was trying to hold back a laugh. "You asshole! What's all that talk about being obsessed with me?" I said.

"Y'know what, whatever. I hope you choke on a flower," I glared - about to walk away before he grabbed my wrist. "Can I speak now?"