Chapter three

Blaze

It's Saturday afternoon and I've been working in my office most of the day doing these damn books, when Bear comes in sitting at my desk.

"So I heard you got yourself a little date coming tonight." He says grinning at his new acquired information.

"My foot is about to have a date up your ass if you don't get your shoes off my desk." I tell him and he chuckles taking his feet off.

"Did you run that background check I asked for?" I asked and he nods. "Yup. Raymond Cleaver. 27. Been dating Eve for a little more than 4 years. Many run ins with the police mostly drug charges and DUIs. Local drug dealer. Doesn't have much going for him. Eve Grant on the other hand is 22. Worked at an office in the town managing finances. I sent you her hospital record. Dropped out of college and went to trade school. She doesn't have any family looks like she's adopted. Her adopted family passed away not too long ago from old age." He says and I nod.

I pull up her hospital record on my computer. I was furious.

"That fucker. Make a note that we need to deal with him." I say and he agrees. She has a concussion for her last visit a couple months ago. Broken arm, black eye, busted lip from a "fall down the stairs". An overdose and another fall down the stairs.

"Let the prospects at the gate know she will be coming later tonight. She drives a gray Honda." I tell him and he nods excusing himself.

The first time I saw her I knew I wanted to protect her and to help her. When she arrives I go outside to show her where to park. The clubhouse is packed it's a weekend.

She is wearing a little black dress that comes up right above the knees leaving her thick thighs to view and her ass to show. She turns around smiling at me and my eyes go to her huge tits. Those are definitely real. I see her round tummy in the dress. The bigger the figure means the more to keep you warm at night. That's what my mom taught me.

Eve had curves and they looked amazing in that dress. I'm not gonna lie my dick was getting a excited watching her walk towards me.

"You look beautiful sweet heart." I say taking her small bag carrying it. "Thank you! My friend forced me to buy this dress." She says frustrated pulling down her dress that kept riding up.

"Stay close I don't want to lose you." I tell her and she nods grabbing my arm. I lead her to the bar where Snake my enforcer and Jack the old right hand man to my father were.

Jack was like a brother to my father I always considered him my uncle.

"This is Snake and my Uncle Jack. Guys this is Eve. I expect y'all on your best behavior tonight." I tell them and they grin. Snake doesn't have much to say he's quiet and a crazy motherfucker.

"Hey sweetheart. This boy isn't bothering you is he?" Jack says giving her a firm handshake looking her over.

"Well damn you're a cute little thing. Razor get this girl a drink. What would you like ?" Jack asks and I smile so does she. "A beer please." She says and I smile wider. "Make that two." I say pitching in. I grab the beers handing one to her as we walk over to the pool table.

"You know Copper but do you remember Bear?" I ask. Setting the balls back up tossing her a pool stick.

"Why of course she remembers me who could forget this." He says striking a pose flexing his muscles.

"Actually I don't remember you at all." Eve says smiling and Bears face falls and we chuckle. "Are you sure you don't? How about now?" He says flexing his pecs and she giggles. "Yup I definitely don't remember that." She says walking to the bar to grab two more beers handing one to Copper who thanks her.

"I'm warning you. I'm not any good at pool." She says looking at me and I laugh. She was right she didn't hit a single ball. After the game I went to get another beer but she declined when I brought her back one too. "I still have to drive home I shouldn't drink anymore." She says and I nod. "Well if you want. I'll get one of the guys to drive you home." I tell her and her eyes light up. "I wouldn't want to hinder anyone." She says with a sad smile.

I can tell she needs this drink. "Two whiskeys on rocks." I say to Razor. We sit on the couch watching the football game on the flat screen. I watch her get excited for every touch down the team she likes makes. How she smiles. Or how she pouts when my team scores. She is fucking adorable.

"I told you we'd win! You owe me a drink vodka please." She says waltzing up to the bar and I stand behind her. I put my arms on both sides of her pinning my chest to her back as she takes the shot. She turns around so we are chest to chest. I can feel her nipples through the fabric. I look down seeing her tits pressed against my chest. My dick is unforgiving.

"I'm sorry did you want one too." She says whispering looking at my lips then starring away embarrassed. "No baby you're fine. I'll just taste it off your lips." I say grabbing her chin to look at me.

"I- i have to use the bathroom." She says ducking under my arm scurrying away. I chuckle. Razor looks at me and grins. "She's a good girl." He says and I laugh agreeing.