Chapter eight

Eve

"If Raymond hasn't come out by now don't you think I should be safe? It's been two weeks he probably skipped town." I tell him as he drives us to some place outside of town.

"I just want to make sure you're safe baby. Ray was working for someone powerful if they find out he skipped town they might come for you." He says and I shiver.

He soothingly caresses my knee helping me not to freak out.

"I can protect you at the clubhouse." He says and I nod. "I need to go back to work in person at least once a week. It's hard to meet with clients virtually." I say and he sighs.

"Only because I can't say no to you. What exactly do you do?" He ask.

"I am a financial analyst. I keep track where money goes and how to make more." I say proudly.

"Well I think you have a potential client." He says. "Really!! Who?" I ask. "Me. I've been doing the books myself but I thinks it's a good idea to let someone else do them." He says. I smile.

"When do I start." I ask.

"Today. You can start later tonight. I'll pay you accordingly whatever your normal rates are." He says and I smile.

"Thank you again. You don't know how much this means to me." I whispers turning my head away.

"Don't you dare start crying Princess. Ah shit come here." He says. There is a bench seat in the truck and I slide closer cuddling in. We get to the diner and I smile when I see a big jukebox. Blaze slips me a few bills and I play song after song. I hum along at the table then get up to try and get him to dance.

"Come sit." Blaze calls as our food arrives.

"Ms. Maves this is Eve. My girlfriend. Eve this is Ms. Mave she owns this diner she's had it ever since I was little." He says and I shake her hand.

"Well aren't you a cutie. In all my years working here he ain't ever showed up with no girl. You must be special." She says smiling and I blush.

"Well Blaze I didn't know I was your girlfriend." I say.

"Oh!" Mave says.

"Well I asked you out and you said yes so you're my girlfriend." He says sitting back with a smug smirk. "No that means we are dating. I could see others if I wanted." I say more smug and he had a face of horror. "She's right boy. I raised you better than that have you even got her flowers." Mave asked and he shakes his head no.

"Have you taken her out on a date?" She ask.

"Well we are on one now." He says gaining back his confidence when Maves knocks him over the head with the menus. I burst out laughing.

"My old run down shop isn't for a first date! You take her somewhere nice next time! Imma ask her!" Ms. Mave yells walking back into the kitchen.

"You just got told off by an old women." I say laughing and he chucked too.

I am stuffed. When we get outside next to his truck he pulls me in, giving me a kiss that makes my knees weak. I melt into him opening my mouth so he can have more of me and he does not disappoint. He is a great kisser and if he doesn't stop imma throw him in the back of this truck. It makes me wonder what his mouth can do in other places.

Don't get me started on the fantasy's I have in bed about him.

"Eve look at me sweetheart don't go zoning out on me." He says. He opens the truck door and reaches in to get the biggest bouquet of roses I've ever seen.

"Blaze... oh Blaze. No one has ever gotten me flowers before thank you." I say now crying into his chest. And he holds me.

"I didn't mean to make you cry baby girl. I'm going to spoil you. I'll take care of you baby and treat you right. Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask and I nod crying harder.

"I need to hear you say it Princess." He says pulling me away from his shirt wiping my tears.

"Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend." He smiles kissing me all over my face and I laugh. He opens the truck door and we go back to the clubhouse. I walk in with my big bouquet of flowers and an even bigger grin as I hear cheering and whistling. Blaze grabs me pulling me in for a heated kiss and I don't hold back. He pulls away leaving me breathless.

"This is my girl she is off fucking limits don't even fucking look at her. She is mine. I'm off limits as well and if I find out anyone is disrespecting my girl I won't hesitate letting her carve your eyes out." He says and there is more cheering as we head to the bar. I hear a lot of congratulations walking up to the bar where I see the girls waiting.

"That was so cute! Omg Snake why didn't you do that with me!" Teresa ask smacking his bald head and I laugh. The dude barely talks but his face lights up when he sees his girl. He instantly stands making her sit. Her belly is huge I can't wait to see the baby. I go up giving Uncle Jack a kiss on the check. Sitting next to Becca and Big Ma. Tomorrow we have a plan that the guys won't be expecting.