Chapter sixteen

Eve

It's Blazes birthday today! I'm going all out for his birthday. This morning I woke him up giving him head. I then served him breakfast in bed. Before we took a nice long bath together just talking.

I took him to his favorite diner we got lunch. Then him and some guys took a bike ride. While they are gone I go to the clubhouse to set up the party.

The prospects and ole ladies helped me. Even a couple of sheep came to help out. We blew up balloons, made two huge cakes, set up streamers, I get us catered by the best wing place in town.

Bear text me telling me they are 30 minutes out. Which has us scrambling. I know he just wanted to spend time with me for his birthday but I wanted to make it memorable. I'm excited to give him my gifts. 30 minutes fly by and I hear the bikes rumbling outside.

"Happy Birthday!" We all yells when he walks in. He walks up to me claiming me. Kissing me in front of everyone.

"Thank you so much guys. You don't know how much this means to me. Lets get the party started!" He says and people hoot and hollar agreeing.

He doesn't have to do anything today. We make sure there is always a beer in his hand. He ate a lot of wings and cake. Blaze can handle his liquor but he is definitely on the way to being drunk. I hand him his presents and he smiles. "The only thing I wanted was you baby." He says and I smile kissing his cheek.

"Open them." I tell him and he does. The first is a new chain. A hoodie. Steel toed boots. A very expensive bottle of whiskey. I lean over whispering in his ear.

"I'll give you the last gift tonight." I say and his eyes light up and I grin. He pulls me over his lap making me straddle him and I giggle kissing him. The kiss turns heated in seconds and I can feel the bulge in his pants. He grabs my ass squeezing it and I groan.

"Lets head up stairs baby." He says with a grin and I shake my head. "No the party is for you. Stay." I say and he groans. "I promise to give you at least two rounds baby." I say and he nods kissing me one last time before I get up.

I help clean up and head back out to check on him when I see Bethany on his lap. His head is leaned back eyes closed. I see her hands on his dick. I'm furious! I want to cry. Bethany's words circulate in my head.

"Eventually he'll get bored of you and come back to me."

Emily sees what I see and runs over coming to me and I start crying. She ushers me upstairs.

"He said he loved me. I love him Emily. What if he is with her every night?" I say. "No. He loves you baby. There has to be an explanation for this." She says and I nod my head agreeing.

****
Blaze

I fucked up.
Bethany came and sat on my lap. I thought it was Eve.

Fuck.

Bear told me she ran off crying. I see Emily coming in hot towards me. I had too much to drink. She slaps me across the face and Bear gets up and holds her back.

"You fucking dick how could you! She loves you! She is heart broken. You're not gonna break my best friends heart and get away with it. I'll fuck you up motherfucker!" Emily yells and I sigh.

"I fucked up." I grumble.

"You fucked up real bad. You better go make this right!" Emily yells and I get up going up stairs. I hear crying behind my door and I curse. I unlock the door coming in.

"Baby I'm so fucking sorry I thought-" I stop when she pushes me away not letting me hug her.

It fucking hurts to see her push me away like that but I deserve it. I take a step back.

"Baby I love you so much and I mean that. I'm drunk and I thought it was you. I should have opened my eyes. I should have listened to the voice more. I'm so fucking sorry for hurting you." I explain and she looks at me with tear stained eyes.

"If you're not ready to be in a committed relationship I understand. Me and you have been moving very fast. Maybe all we had was from a adrenaline rush. I'm not as experienced as she is. I don't look as good as she does but I too love you Blaze. I will not sit back and watch you fuck other bitches then sleep with me at night." She says and I let out a growl of frustration.

"I want this! I want us! We have been moving fast but don't doubt us. Don't doubt what we have. I love you Eve. I didn't want this to happen I'm sorry I let her touch me. I'm yours I only want you and only want to be touched by you. It's only been you for months. I haven't touched a single sheep since the day I meet you. I would never cheat. All I want to do is make you happy!" I tell her and she gets out bed.

"I believe you. I'm just tired. You should go to sleep as well." She says and I go to follow her but she places a hand on my chest.

"I think you should sleep here tonight. I'll go back to the house." She says and I nod.

"I'll give you as much space as you need baby. Goodnight I love you." I say. She leans up kissing my cheek. "I love you too Blaze." She opens the door leaving.

Fuck.