Chapter five

Blaze

When I saw I had a missed call from Eve I admittedly called back. I was happy until I heard her crying.

"Blaze I'm so sorry I called you, you must have been busy I-" I cut her off.

"What happened sweetheart why are you crying?" I ask her my voice softening.

Bear, Jack, Copper, and Snake are in my office right now. I think they already guessed it's her.

"It's Ray he found where I lived Blaze." She said chocking on a sob. "He hurt me Blaze. I was too weak again like fucking always." She said crying even harder.

"It's okay baby. It'll be okay. Stay on the phone with me I'll be right there." I told her.

"I don't want to get pregnant, I don't want his baby. I'm so scared Blaze." She says drawing in a shaky breathe.

"I'll take care of you. I want you to go hide in the bathroom lock all the doors. Don't let anyone in until I get there. Okay sweetheart?" She says okay and does it. I mute getting up.

"Was that her? What's wrong?" Bear ask.

"It was fucking Ray her ex he found her apartment. He fucking- he raped her broke into her apartment and... I'm going to kill him. I should have killed him before." I say shaking with anger.

"I'm driving a cage some else take one too. Pack up her stuff she is staying in the clubhouse with me." I say and they nod.

As soon as we get there she swings the door open and runs into my chest crying. There is blood on her face and now on my shirt.

"Get her stuff she is coming with me I need to get her checked out. Copper tail us back just incase we have trouble." I say picking her up bridal style in my arms. I put her in the truck wrapping her in a blanket I brought and then giving her a bottle of water.

"Thank you Blaze. Thank you so much." She says and I nod.

We get to the clubhouse and I take her directly to my room turning on a hot bath.

"The doctor is on his way. Get undressed and hop in the tub." I tell her and she nods I turn away giving her some privacy.

Grabbing a towel and some of my clothes to put on. I hear crying and I go back and kneel beside the tub. I rub her back. I take a wash cloth washing her face. Checking out the spot that were bleeding which definitely needs stitches. I get a text from Bear.

Bear: She fought hard. Fucked up his face alright. Bringing him to the basement. Picture attached

"You fought so hard baby. You did so good let's get you washed and dried the doctor is almost here. I'll be in the bedroom. Call me if you need anything." She nods finishing washing her self. 10 minutes later she comes out dressed in my shirt and boxers.

"This is Gavin he will be making sure you're okay." I say and he smiles.

"Come lay on the bed sweetheart. I'm going to check you out. Then I'm going to sew up the cut on your forehead. Tell me how old are you." He ask.

She answers some more questions and he turns to look at me.

"I think you should step out for this part get her something strong to drink she'll need it for the stitches." I nod leaving them alone.

I go to the bar grabbing some whiskey and Bear is already by my side.

"Will she be okay?" He ask and I nod.

"She trust you. That's probably hard for her to do. You should be with her." He says motioning to the bottle of whiskey in my hand.

"Not for me. For her she needs some stitches." I say and he nods.

I knock and doctor tells me to come in. I pour her two shots of whiskey and she shoots them down. He numbs up the area and she grabs my hand holding it. She needs 5 stitches.

When it's done I step outside with Gavin.

"I looked down there. She has a small tear that's bleeding. There'll be discomfort for a day or two. Take this pregnancy test just incase she is already pregnant if negative start the plan B. I'm prescribing her birth control. I'm checking for any STD's and I'll be back for the stitches in 2 weeks. Also her ribs are bruised so be careful." He said and I nod.

"Ice her face?" I ask and he nods.

That scumbag left some nasty bruises but nothing that'll compare to the ones Ill give him. I go back in my room and I see her cuddled up in my blankets.

"Don't go to sleep yet take this." I tell her and she groans getting up. I cuddle up next to her spooning her. I'm not a cuddly guy but her next to me just felt right.