Chapter fourteen

Blaze

The next morning I wake up grinning like a fool from having amazing sex last night.

I love this women.

Nothing can top waking up to her every morning. I kiss her neck and she moans shifting in bed. She opens her eyes smiling at me. We get up showering together then head to the clubhouse. We are both sitting in my office and she is doing the books. She has her own desk in the corner. I see her glance over at me.

She was wearing a blouse and a pencil skirt that is a little too short. We argued about her wearing it until she threatened me with no sexual things for a week.

She walks over to my desk dropping a paper on the way. She bends down to pick it up and I see she has no panties on.

I growl.

"Get over here right now." I say and she smirks. I know this is what she wanted. I grab her ass squeezing and she gasp. I push my chair back making her stand in between me and the desk. I lift the skirt up seeing her shaved pussy.

"Bend over the desk." I tell her and she does. Not being able to help myself I bite her ass. She yelps. I go in my drawer and get out a small paddle that she can't see yet but she'll definitely feel it. I smack her ass and she jumps.

"Why aren't you wearing any panties?" I ask and she just giggles. I smack her ass again harder and she moans.

"I asked you a question and I expect an answer!" I say in a harsh tone.

"I wanted to tease you sir." She answers and I slap her ass again. I spank her ass a couple more times each time hearing her moan. "Next time wear panties unless I say not too." I tell her and she smiles. "Yes sir." She says.

"On your back." I tell her and I help her lay on her back on my desk. I pull off my belt making it into a pair of handcuffs. I push her legs open and back exposing her wet pussy. "I really wanted to fuck your throat but now I want that tight little pussy of yours." I say and she moans.

"We should use a condom baby." She says and I curse. I was about to look for one when she stops me. "I said we should. Not that I want you too. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me baby. Your cum dripping out of my pussy while I finish working." She says and I grin.

I slowly push into her knowing she is sore from last night. With each thrust her moans get louder and I stop.

"If you don't keep it down I will gag you. Everyone out there can hear you moan and those moans are only for me to hear." I says and she moans again. I smirk getting the gag out of the drawer.

"Open." I say and she does.

I place the gag in her mouth locking it behind her head. I slide back into her and she moans. I straighten her legs bringing them to my shoulders. I grab on to her thighs slamming her on my dick. I reach out ripping the shirt open. Buttons fly everywhere I reach under unclipping her bra grabbing her breast pinching her nipples.

I know I'm hitting her spot when she starts shaking a little and she closes her eyes.

"You like that baby?" I ask pounding in and out of her and she moans a muffled yes. Her pussy is gushing all over my cock and I know she is close.

"Don't you dare come yet." I growl and she squeezes me and I groan. "Your pussy is amazing." I tell her opening her legs grabbing lower on her thighs. I lean in taking a breast in my mouth then the other. I'm close I'm only a few pumps away. I grab her neck lightly choking her.

"Come for me baby." I tell her and she comes hard for me. Moaning my name her eyes roll back. I shortly follow roaring her name. We are both panting. I undo her gag then my belt and she immediately pulls me into a kiss. "Go get cleaned up." I tell her and she nods. "Come upstairs lay with me." She says fixing her clothes the best she can. I sit down sighing. My office is on the first floor of the clubhouse. The rooms are on the second. "I wish I could baby but I got to finish this." I say and she nods exiting.

I lack self control around her. I would be upstairs the rest of the day if I went with her.

Bear comes in with an all knowing smile. "I heard you guys "working" in here. Only if it was on the computer." He says laughing. "Shut the fuck up. What do you want?" I ask him and he smiles knowing he was right.

"I'm just want to talk to my best friend. I wanted to make sure you guys are being safe and protected." He says.

"Actually we just did it the first time last night that shit was amazing. I didn't pull out though." I say and his face turns serious. "Are you trying to get her pregnant man?! Learn from me." He says and I chuckle.

"I'm not trying to do anything. I don't even know if she wants kids. I wouldn't mind some though." I say and he just nods.