Part: 35 (Karan Tells His Mom About Teju)

Hello Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

At Karan's House

Karan reached home.
When he entered he saw his mother sitting in hall watching TV. Karan was relieved to see his mother after so many days. He goes to his mother and hug her tightly. First she was shocked but after realising it's karan she hugged him back and started crying.

Karan: Mumma,Why are you Crying???

Karan's Mom: Sunny i missed you...it's been a week i haven't seen you!! I am so happy to see you...
sunny but I am angry with you, you did not missed me in this one week...you don't even remember to call me!!

Karan: I'm Sorry Mumma. I was very busy in the project...I didn't get time at all...please forgive me my sweet mumma.

Karan's Mom: Which was such an important project that you do not remember your mother?

Karan in Mind (Typical Indian Mumma's Dialogue)

Karan: Sorry Mumma...Now this will never happen again I promise. And I want to tell you something important and happy news...But if you don't want to talk to me then it's okay..I will not tell anything..I am going.

Karan starts leaving... Mumma stops him and said: Tell me what's the matter... I also have a fomo like Teju.

Karan: What??? What you said???

Karan's Mom: I also have a fomo like youuuu! (Bach gyii )😂

Then karan's father comes there...

Karan: mumma i like a girl??

Karan's Mom Understood that he's going to tell about Teju...she thinks to do a prank with Sunny!!

Karan's Mom: What do you mean I like a girl?? As much as I know you, you don't have any interest in relationship & Love!

Karan: Wait Mumma i will explain... actually mumma There is a girl in my office she is very cute & Innocent she's very intelligent & mature..most important she understands me very well and mumma I love her so much...i can't live without her🥺🥺🥺

Karan's Mom: Stop itt Karan...what are you saying??? I knew you are not interested in all this that's why I have found a girl for you and they are coming here tomorrow!!
You will only marry her...whoever is your office girl forget her!!

Karan was devastated after listening all this and his father also shocked!!

Karan's Mom gestures his dad and said you also join this prank😂

Karan's Dad: Sunny I know how much you love her...but your mom is adamant on her decision...she found a girl for you and she is her friends daughter...so please forget Teju and Please pay attention to this girl only!!

Karan started crying and said : Nooo Nooo this can't happen.. I will not marry anyone else... Neither will I see any other girl... I have loved only once in my life and that girl is only Teju.
He was sobbing badly... Karan's mumma can't able to see him like this.
So she went to him...hugg him tightly and started crying!