Part: 49(Clubbing with Drama)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJU'S POV

And suddenly from out of nowhere someone came. And the someone was none was other than Miss Rashmi Idiot. You know what I should call her chipkali (lizard) always spoiling our moments. And Miss Rashmi Idiot, sorry Chipkali started speaking.

Rashmi: Hey Karan!

Karan: Oh hello Rashmi!

Rashmi: What yaar that day you left me alone!

Karan: Oh sorry!

Rashmi: So let's continue dancing!

Karan: Umm....

Rashmi: Tejasswi if you don't mind can I take your husband!

I faked a smile and nodded!!!

I saw them dancing, yaar wait look at her what is she doing she's touching him calm down Teju Calm down. What she forcefully put his hand around her waist. Wait Karan doesn't look happy, what the hell she's trying to kiss him, Fuck it I'm done I'm going now.

I went to them and pushed her away from him.

Rashmi: What the hell Tejasswi what's wrong with you??

Teju: You think I'm blind I can't see anything what the fuck are you doing with my husband!

Rashmi: I didn't do anything he was only trying to take my advantage!

I could stand there anymore, so I took his hand and went out of the club.
Rashmi followed us she caught my hand and made me wait

Teju: What's wrong with you Rashmi??

Rashmi: You have to listen to me he was taking advantage of me he asked for a one night stand that day!

That's it I'm done now and I slapped her.

Rashmi: What the fuck you slapped me!

Teju: Yes you bitch I slapped you!

Rashmi: See now what I do!

Teju: You think I'm scared of you Haww I got scared get lost ok or else you'll get one more slap!

Rashmi: You'll pay for it!!!

Teju: Hmm we'll see that!

And she left from there.
I looked at Karan he was looking like the most innocent creature in the world.

KARAN'S POV

She looked at me, honestly I didn't expect this to happen.

Teju: Karan let's go back to our hotel.

I just nodded in response.

We reached our hotel in some time.
We both changed our clothes. I looked at Teju she was standing in the balcony looking at the stars, I went to her and started speaking...

Karan: Teju are you ok?

Teju: Yes I'm fine what will happen to me?

Karan: Nothing I just asked you, by the way I didn't know you slap so hard!

She just smiled in response.

Karan: But Teju how did you know that she was trying to kiss me, I mean even I could've asked her for a one night stand right How did you trust me?

Teju: Karan I'm your wife, I'm living with you from so many days & i know you from years... if you wanted to take advantage of me you could've done it na, being your wife you didn't do anything then how the hell will you kiss her it's simple!

Karan: Thank you!

Teju: For what?

Karan: For trusting me!

She hugged me I too reciprocated it.

Teju: Ok forget all this tomorrow we'll leave right?

Karan: Yes our flight is at 10:00!

Teju: Ok then let's sleep now!

Karan: Hmm!!

And then we went to sleep. In the morning we got ready and reached the airport on time. Our flight was announced, we reached Mumbai at night. We were very tired because of travelling so we slept early.

Next day

TEJU'S POV

I woke up and saw Karan already went to his office, today he went early maybe because of some days holiday. I went and got ready today I went by the other car. I reached office on time and started doing my work. Today I'll get late because I had some other work to do.

In the evening

I reached home at 8:00. I saw Karan in the kitchen.

Teju : What are you doing in the kitchen?

Karan: I'm cooking!

Teju: Why???

Karan: You came late so....

Teju: Aww thank you so much!!! I'll freshen up and come to help you!

And I went and changed my clothes. By the time I went down Karan had already started serving. He's so helping yaar he knew I'm coming late so he cooked food.

Karan: Teju come here let's start I'm hungry!

Teju: Ya coming!

We had dinner talking and laughing. Later I did the dishes alone because he already cooked food. I went up and saw Karan was about to sleep. I went and sat beside him. I slowly went close to him and kissed his right cheek.

Karan: What was this?

Teju: This was for making the dinner thank you!

Karan: Your most welcome ma'am!

Teju: Hmm come let's sleep now!

To be Continue......

Sorry yesterday I didn't update 2nd chapter bcoz i was busy!!!
Enjoy this part now!!!
And please guys do likes and comments and let me know how is story Going???

And don't forget to read my new story:

TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️