Part: 63(Good Times Together)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

After a long drive of 2 hours she finally stopped the car. And we came out. I was standing infront of a Villa which was amazing, it was really big there was a garden with some plants and small fountain this was all I saw. She took me inside And took me in a room it was good. She was really tired so she fell on the bed I too did it and fell on the bed because I was tired of sitting in the car, I looked at her and asked.

"Laddoo who's place is this??"

Teju: What do you think?

Karan: Yours!

Teju: Yes Mine!!

Karan: It's really good you didn't tell me about it!

Teju: Dad also doesn't know about it!

Karan: What?

Teju: Yes no one comes here except me! When I was kid It was my dream to have a villa...but my financial condition was not so good...and father also did not want to spend so much money for a villa. That's why I started saving money from childhood and when I joined job, I took a loan and bought this villa with my money.

Karan: Woahh Ladooo, I'm Soo proud of you!!! Why didn't you told this to dad??

Teju: I don't know why but I really feel good in this place when I'm in a bad mood I'll come here!

Karan:Oh so I'm the first one to come here?

Teju: Yeah!

Karan: Hmm but what about my clothes?

Teju: They are there in the car!

Karan: You bought them while coming?

Teju: Yess!

Karan: Thanks!

Teju: Hmm leave all this and change your clothes I have something for you!

Karan: For me??

Teju: Yes!

Karan: Okay!!

And I went down and got the bag from our car. I quickly changed my clothes and waited for her. She came out wearing my shirt. And started staring at me.

"What??" I asked.

Teju: Nah nothing!

Karan: Really!

And we went to have dinner. After dinner she started taking me upstairs. We reached on the terrace, and the view there surprised me. There was a bed arranged with a canopy overy it there were some fairy lights which were decorated. It was really very beautiful.

 It was really very beautiful