Part: 56(Past & Karan's Accident)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Nishant: I said her i only love you teju and I want to marry you please leave him and be with me!!!

Teju: She slapped me and said shut the fuck up nishant, I know what you did in past, And Why Karan had to kidnapped my dad!!! So don't you dare to come between us!!! I'm warning you!!!

Past:
When Shivin told her there is some reasons that's why Karan behaved like this...teju Started thinking and try to find out the reasons!!!!
She tried her best to remembering everything but it all goes in vain!!!
Then she called Prince and ask him about the kidnapping!!!

Firstly Prince didn't told her anything but then she said: “Bhai please you have to tell me the truth, If you don't tell the truth then I will not be able to live a happy life with Karan.”

Listening this Prince said: Teju when me and Karan came to your house on engagement day, your father overheard everything we said and When we started leaving there, your father asked us for help.

Teju was shocked and didn't understand anything!!!

Prince: Your father told us that Nishant is not a good boy... He is doing this marriage only to use you.. When he came to know about this, he wanted to break this marriage but Nishant blackmailed him. If you break this marriage, he will kill you... that's why your father said kidnap me, if I am not there then this marriage will not happen.

Karan: Don't Worry Uncle, Nothing will happen to her!! I'm always there to protect her!!! but I have a plan, I will tell Teju that I have kidnapped your father and if you want your father then you will have to marry me.If Teju stays with me then she will be safe, no one will be able to do anything to her!!

Teju's Dad: Karan i was wrong about you...you're a gem of a person!!! I'm really Sorry karan bcoz of me you have to face heartbreak!!!

Karan: It's okay uncle!!!

Teju's Dad: Karan if you tell her you kidnapped me and blackmailing her for marriage then she will be disheartened and hate you!!!

Karan: Don't Worry Uncle, I will deal with itt!!! you get ready for your daughter's wedding!!!

Teju's Dad: I must have done some good deeds, then I got a good son-in-law like you.

Karan: Don't say this uncle!!! I consider myself lucky that I have found Teju, the most beautiful girl in the world!!!

Teju's Dad: Karan what is this uncle uncle??? Call me dad or baba!!!

Karan: Okay Baba!!!

Prince was happy looking all this!!!

After listening all this teju started crying and she didn't know what to say!!!
The Karan with whom she was getting angry, the same Karan has saved her from that bastard Nishant.
She's guilty and hurt!!!!( I have finished writing this in short, lengthy likhti to aao bore ho jaate!!)

Present

Nishant I said her: Now you know everything, then what about for a one night stand she said this is not the right place to talk about it so I thought she agreed with me so we went on the terrace I started with my job of You know what I mean but that bitch said that my husband will cut you down if I tell him about all this and then I love him and then boasting about you then she left!" He said I loosened the grip on his collar and left his office but before going I did an important work.

Karan: Nishant listen next time I see you around my wife I will show you the side which you shouldn't so you better understand!!

He smirked at me!

My mind was fully blank. I didn't understand anything. I was so fucking wrong about her. She tried to explain me but I was an idiot who didn't listen to her I'm really regretting what I've said and done to her. I need to apologize but will she accept it? No but I need to try every fucking thing. I hurt her so much so I deserve it. I stopped the car infront of a shop and bought something. And started driving I was so fucking wrong this is the biggest mistake I've done in my life.

TEJU'S POV

Where the hell is he? It's midnight. He never came so late, he always came till 10-11. I'm getting scared now. What to do? Will he be ok? No no no stop thinking about negative things nothing will happen to him. He will come back!. But what if he doesn't? This man is such an headache. Let him come home, but what if he even comes he won't listen to me. He thinks I'm in love with that Nishant. I was thinking literally anything. That's when my phone rang it showed Karan. Really am I dreaming Karan is calling me? In the past one week he never called me. I picked up

"Hello" I said.

"Hello!" This voice was different.

Teju: This is Karan's number?

Someone: Sorry madam is this your husband's number?

Teju: Yes why!

Someone: Ma'am he has met with an accident he's in city hospital!

And my mind became blank. Karan met with an accident. That person was speaking something but I couldn't hear anything. My phone fell down. I was still in the thought that Karan My Karan met with an accident. Is he ok? No he has to be ok!. My hands were shaking my legs became weak. I had started crying. I gathered some courage and took my bag and left for the hospital. I didn't understand anything. I didn't take the car as I was not in the state to drive. I went walking but taking steady steps. My mind was giving me the worst ideas. I reached the hospital and asked the receptionist "Yes ma'am how can I help you?" She asked.

"Mr....K..ka.ran K..und..rra" I said

Receptionist: Give me a second,3rd floor room no 81!

I started running I was trembling but still, I heard the lady shouting "Ma'am there is lift!" But at this time I didn't care of anyone. All I cared was Karan he has to be ok. I reached his room and opened the door with trembling hands.

Sooo here is the next chapter!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
I don't know what I wrote but I hope you guys like Ittt!!!

And don't forget to read my new story:

TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️