Part: 39(TejRan Meet)

Hello Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

Next Morning

Teju Woke up and She looks at Karan and her photo on her phone. She Smiled a bit with tears.
After that she went to freshup.

While Teju's Dad was busy in engagement preparation.. He was giving invitations on calls to all the relatives.

Teju gets ready and comes downstairs..She sees that her father is calling everyone…she thinks in her mind…Other girls are happy & excited on their marriage and Here I am crying on my engagement day...please Bappa Aisi Kismat kisi ko mat Dena!!!

On the other side Karan already woke up and get ready to visit teju's house but Prince was still sleeping.

Karan: Prince wake up brother, We have to go to Teju's house, please get up!!!

Prince: Broo please 2 minutes...

Karan: Prince, if you don't come down after getting ready in 10 minutes, I will go alone!!!

Prince immediately woke up...get ready and went downstairs... Then he texted teju: Teju now we are leaving to come to your home...stay strong...and don't forget I am always with you!

They settled in car and went to teju's home!!!

Teju got Prince's Message she started panicking... because after 2 days she will be facing Karan!!! She Prepares herself for everything!!!

Teju's Dad went to the engagement Venue. Teju is all alone at home. She was pacing here and there in the house...she doesn't know how she will face Karan...but it is necessary for Karan to move on..

After 20 minutes Karan & Prince Arrived.

Door was open so they enter directly in the house..
Teju's back facing the door!!!
Seeing Teju, Karan immediately Hugs her ... Firstly Teju Startled then she knows his touch.
After freaking 2 days she is feeling SUKOON !!!

Suddenly she remembers everything and pushes Karan.
Karan didn't understand what is she doing???

Karan: Teju My Princess what happened baby why are you doing this??? Please tell me we will solve this together!!!

Teju: Excuse me Sir, I'm not your Princess nor a Teju...It's Tejasswi for you!!!

Karan: Whatttt??? Sir????? Tejasswi???? Are you joking Teju??? I'm not in that mood so pls be serious!!!

Teju: I'm also very Serious Sir!!!! You are my boss & I'm your Employee then what's wrong in this!!!

Karan: Are you fucking kidding me??? 2 days back we expressed our love and today you are saying you are my boss I'm your Employee!!!

Teju: Sir whatever happened was a mistake...which I have realized.I have forgotten that night... you forget too!!!
Today is my engagement, I have to do many things...so please don't waste your time and mine also!!