Part: 74(A Night to Remember)

Helloo Everyone!!
Mature contents ahead 🚫🚫🚫
Please if you don't need that then ignore and also read on your own risk Please!!!

"

I will fuck you until your wet little pussy too sore to take my huge thick cock anymore and you start begging me to stop, but Teju I won't stop. I will keep fucking you hard Teju!!!"  her breath hitched to what he just said to her.

Her wet pussy was pulsating as if it was on fire. He then slowly started kissing her lips licking her lips and biting her bottom lip while one hand was cupping her ass gently squeezing it, the other held a tight grip of her neck. She moan again on his lips. He squeezed her ass hard enough to make her gasp and he slide his tongue in her mouth exploring every inch... tangling their tongue and tasting her sweet minty strawberry flavour taste. His cock was getting harder and he groan kissing her hard and passionately. Her hand tightly held his shirt making him want more of her. He guide his hand down from her ass and pulling her shorts, he groan against the kiss and was getting impatient. Karan suddenly lift his face from her looking at her, she still had her eyes closed, she was panting and breathing heavily. Then he started kissing his way down her shoulder to the top of her breast, her nipples started getting hard and erected. He then took one of her breast and looked at it intently and started sucking it, she moan out loud enough to make his cock twitch, he kept sucking her breast and with one hand caressing her other breast. She was on fire. Then he started sucking the other breast, she was so wet she could feel her pussy throbbing. He slowly remove her panties and parting her legs to open wide so he could have a glimpse of her wet pussy. He let go of her breast and stood up looking at her. She looked at him, her pupils dilated, she has lust all over her face, he couldn't be more happier then this, he want this to happen. He slowly licked his lips wet and took one of his hand further down her thigh making her shiver. She again closed her eyes biting her lips so she could stop herself from moaning.

Karan looked up and said, "Teju don't stop yourself from moaning, I wanna hear you moan when I touch you and then I wanna hear you scream when I fuck you hard" she was on fire hearing him say that. And don't worry Teju the rooms here is sound proof if that's what you are worried about and this is my room so I know. With that said she moans closing her eyes. Karan started sliding his fingers against her wet pussy, she moans again making Karan's hard cock twitch again. Slowly feeling her wetness Karan was making small circles on her wet pussy folds, she arch her back her hands held the bedsheet and moaned again. He closed his eyes deeply inhaling her scent that was intoxicating him. He looks at her face (her eyes closed, breathing heavy) then down to her breasts with erect nipples and down to her wet pussy, he couldn't hold himself anymore so he unzipped himself letting his pants drop down to his ankle and then down his briefs. His hard cock sprang out pointing hard throbbing waiting to get inside her wet warm pussy.

He slowly starts rubbing the tip of his hard thick cock on her wet entrance, she shivers and moans out loud making him groan and in one shift he thrust deep inside her making her Yelp and flinch with her eyes wide open looking into his eyes. She bites her lips making him go crazy.."Teju I am going to fuck you and fuck you hard, tell me not to hurt you because I won't stop and it will help me go soft on you if you remind me that I am hurting you if I am doing so...but I am going to fuck your pussy sore" with that said he starts thrusting her hard and deep and then leaning down with one hand getting a grip of her shoulder and the other hand holding her left leg on his shoulder still thrusting deep and moaning sucking her breast. She was mess moaning and biting her lips. She was at her brink of ecstasy setting her on fire. Karan could feel her wall constrict pulling his cock deep within her, he could feel the pressure her walls were giving, he felt himself grow thicker inside her and he was unable to hold himself, he was going to cum "Fuck Teju you are making my cock grow inside you, fuck fuck fuck! I'm coming!!!
"Teju cum for me and milk my cock inside you!!"
"Karan ooh yesssssss,Fuck.. Karannnnnnm!" She couldn't hold it and she was cuming for him and milking him at the same time.

Karan could feel himself still pulsating inside her sprouting out his seeds deep inside her. He closes his eyes breathing heavily feeling content. He step back looking at Teju breathing heavily and eyes closed, her legs open wide, her creme and his cum glistening down her pussy, her breasts out, he couldn't get enough of her. And he started thrusting again and this dangal session continue till early morning!!!

Here is the another chapter!!!
Maine ye kya likha hai idk🥲😭
Please ignore my mistakes!!!
Do likes and comments!!!

And don't forget to read my another stories!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️