3

꧁GULF POV꧂

"Oh look who gets here is the weird one", I heard what she said to my friend.

"I swear I'll kill them" I thought.

"I don't know how you can get together with him, aish he's a... There are no words to say it", said a bald girl that she did have hair but soon it would not.

"Envy darling, he can procreate and you can't or he will surely take away your flirts, calm down my love, my friend deserves more than your crap", I said while keeping a cold look at him.

"You are not messing with yourself," she said.

Fuck she is crazy.

"Gulf seriously I'm not.....", I raised my hand as a sign to keep quiet.

"Bad idea girl... Bad idea", said Kao pulling mild as she backed away. "So you want to play the smart one right", I said approaching her.

In a single movement I grabbed her by the neck, imprisoning her horrible neck with my hands, I gave her a deep and dark look, which made the other girls recoil in fear.

"Look, I won't do anything to you because we are in the wrong place for this... But if you refer to him again like that, I swear I'll make you regret it", I said, changing my look, still dark and sinister tone.

With a smile I released her and pulled my friends and kept walking while that old woman kept coughing

"You know, you're scary," said Kao.

"Kana seriously you don't have to....."

"Listen to me, dwarf, while I'm here, no one will bother you for that, okay?" I said smiling.

My friend smiled at me again and everyone went to their respective classrooms, including me, the teacher arrived and that indicated a total ordeal, no sorry, it indicated a happy fun study session.

I looked at the old woman outside and smiled at her, which made her turn her face, clearly noticing fear, she really didn't know why she did that. The first time I showed it was when Mild told me about her condition, he could stay pregnant yes I know it's rare, well it's not rare, it's just rare and period, well that day Mild was a bit crestfallen together with Kao we encouraged him by telling him that he could lead a life inside that not everyone can do it and some even envy him, well, I didn't show it when he said it, but a few days later when some second-year old women started to bother my dwarf, I consider myself a calm and kind person, I don't just yell at anyone and I usually bow my head. But that day something broke inside me, it was something that was beginning to wake up, honestly I didn't know myself, so I thought it had been an unusual attack and well, I was the same again.

Today I presented it again but milder, because the other time if Kao didn't stop me I would seriously kill her.

But hey back to the topic, I'm studying architecture, Kao wait he's studying... ah right, he's studying Law and Mild to be a surgeon.

In fact, my studies eat up a lot of money, so that's why I am looking for a jobs, I took a slight sigh and I get better to attend my class.

After a few hours that seemed like years I left my class, finding Kao and Mild outside.

"Oii I'm seriously tired but I have to go to
work", I said stretching. "There is still an hour to go come let's eat", said Mild.

"If we go I can eat a whole cow and it's literally okay", said Kao pointing a finger at us making us laugh.

While laughing, we headed towards a restaurant to eat, Mild always pays for the food along with Kao, when I want to pay for it they won't let me and well, I didn't insist either.