29

꧁POV MEW꧂

In the room I could feel the tension, I saw Gulf return but he didn't look at me, he just spoke looking elsewhere.

"How is he doing?", I asked Tul.

Tul was our personal doctor, he was the only person who knew what we were doing but he didn't care.

"Well... I don't have good news, his larynx is a little hurt and he won't be able to eat, let him make the effort to talk for a week, and everything is okay", he said, looking at Tare.

"I... I'm sorry", I said in a whisper looking at the unconscious Tare.

"Well....... just let him rest for a week and he'll be fine", he speak collecting his things.

"Tul if he can't pass food, what will he eat?", asked gulf after he wants you picked up his briefcase.

Tul looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, you're new, I hadn't seen you but I had heard of you.....", he said laughing. "Well, you can pure drinks like juices or also some broth, just the substance, but no citrus", he said, picking up his briefcase.

Gulf nodded and Tul looked at me.

"I'll leave you some medicines to relieve the pain in the area", he said.

He tore a sheet and wrote.

"Well this is all I'm leaving", he said turning the page.

"Thank you very much Friend, I invite to have a drinks next time", I answered with a smile indicating the exit.

He smiled and said goodbye to everyone with a greeting.

When Gulf returned, he had retired with Boris who knows where, while I carry tare to leave it in his room.

꧁POV GULF꧂

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, they really had found the cars and much better they found the broken cameras, maybe it wasn't much but we could do something with them.

"Well Jani come back with that", I said.

"Okey sir", Jani said and said goodbye and I sighed.

"I think so, this is the moment you can run away", Boris spoke next to me.

"I'm surprised... but not scared", I said with a little doubt.

"Ummmmm....let's say that's the way it is but I'm sure of something Gulf, Mew cuts his hands before putting a finger on you", he spoke looking at me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded convinced

"Well Boris go to the supermarket and bring me fruits except the citrus and other things to make a plate, I will also make a smoothie for Tare when I wake up and for everyone", I said with a smile.

"Ehhh.....bad idea to send me to but it,that's alot", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Calm down Boris I'll send you with a list", I said laughing and heading to the kitchen.

With Boris's watchful eye listening to everything he wrote and how he described it, I reluctantly sent him to the supermarket. There was no one in the house now that I was aware of it except for the guards at the outside gate.

I left the room and looked up, should I go up? I'll go see Tare and then I'll talk to Mew, I went up the stairs two at a time and finished the last step with a jump.

I went to the room and I didn't see Mew anywhere in the room, so I got ready to sit next to him.

"Mew.....it's not his fault gulf", Tare spoke suddenly making him jump out of bed.