4

꧁GULF POV꧂

It was getting dark and my other job was showing up, today there were much more customers than the other days, that is, there were disgusting old men wanting to grope me but it's normal in this bar, beautiful people rarely come, but well, it's not like I'm looking for someone but I would like to go out with someone, because I'm not ugly I'm handsome and well you can say cute, but I didn't say that, but what's left for me in this sad life I'll continue alone so let's try to feel like this, they had warned me that I had to attend a table so I grabbed my notebook and headed there.

"Good evening welcome to the Luxury Night Bar, what you will want to drink?", I said without looking at him.

"Two whiskeys," he answered.

"Something else sir", I said even without looking at him.

"Eh, I think not," he replied.

I felt that he was looking at me from head to toe all the time, so I decided to look at him this time and that's where I learned that I should learn to shut up so that things don't come to pass.

꧁POV MEW꧂

"Boss, today we must bring more merchandise," Tare said.

"I know, where are we going this time?" I asked, looking at my ipad.

"There is a bar called Luxurious Night, according to what they told me is that there are young people there who do not exceed the age of 19 and that the majority are virgins", he replied.

"As you know they are virgins, you know we want something new not used", I said.

"Yes, sir, and the owner of the premises assures me", he said. "Besides, we have an agreement with the owner to take him away in order to give him money," he added.

"How clever but good, you have approval, just give him a little warning if he thinks of lying to us or betraying us", I said with my hands resting on the desk.

"Sir, there is something else, remember Mr. Jil", he ask.

"Humm, yes, what's wrong with him?" I said, looking at him.

"Well, he said that he wanted to set up a meeting in the company so that he could meet you with his daughter", he said.

I kept looking at him and from one moment to the next I laughed so hard that instead of laughing I was scared at that, and I felt that Tare began to feel afraid.

"But what has that old idiot want, tell him that maybe it will be for the next time", I said laughing

"Yes chief", he answered.

"And changing the subject, who will come to the auction?" I asked, looking at my ipad again.

"All kinds of people, you will see we will have Jeff in this auction and he plans to spend what is necessary on one of our boys or girls", he said.

I raised my face in amazement, that idiot used to go to those of my enemies or allies, so he would come to my auction, that will be interesting.

"Well, the others have already been delivered to their respective owners", I asked this time raising my face.

"Yes sir, everything so far is in order," he said.

"Well, let's prepare for tonight, our goal will be 5 boys and 5 girls this time," I said, standing up.

"This time treat the boys well, I don't want my merchandise to be damaged and respect the girls as you wish but don't damage them", I said putting my hands in my pockets.