24

꧁MEW POV꧂

"Boss we have problems", one of my men told me when he was in front of me.

"The shelves were destroyed, and the cars that went with the cargo to the border were ambushed and......", he stopped when he felt my dark gaze on him and the presence of my little boy.

"Gulf go to the room I'll be there in a few moments", I said caressing his hair with a surprise calm.

He looked at me curious but did not say anything and left.

"How did this happen?", I shout angryly when I no longer saw the presence of my little one.

TARE! BORIS! Come here immediately", I yelled as I slammed the car door.

"NOWW!!...", I said again and the two of them are here in less than 5 minutes if they don't want their lives is gone.

The 3 men in front of me trembled but held their ground.

"Sir", I heard Boris say seriously, I raised an eyebrow and he quickly began to explain to me. "Sir, I don't know what happened, everything was going according to everything, all our men were attacked unexpectedly, I don't know...."

Like damn I didn't know about this shit they look like newbies.

"It just happened, Sir, half an hour ago, we were... here when we heard the news".

"Who was? clan name?".

"We don't know the only man who managed to survive is coming here", he said with his trembling voice.

OK BUT DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER...... GO AND FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING INSTEAD OF BEING HERE LIKE IDIOTS WATCHING ME AND BRING ME AN ANSWERS", I yelled angrily.

These got out of my sight and I break the damn whiskey bottle that ended up broken somewhere on the floor.

꧁POV GULF꧂

I honestly didn't know what was happening but all the guards that were on the second floor started running here and there, I could only peek out the door a bit as I pushed back inside.

"Boris what..."

"Young man stay where you are", he said making me worry more.

Shit I'm not stupid so many guards and all armed, Mew could be a tycoon but damn that security was too much, I had thought many options and I already had them. If it wasn't a billionaire who had worked all his life to get it, it was someone who did something illegal, and I don't know why but my reason told me it was the second one.

"Where is Mew?", I ask restlessly.

I saw how he didn't answer me so the only way to get something out of him was....

"Boris, you are not capable of lying to me, right?", I said as I walked towards the bed.

"No...".

"Well tell me what happens", I said with a smile sitting on the edge.

"I don't..."

"Boris, Boris, quickly tell me", I said while crossing one leg

I saw that he salivated and I could realize that I was doing the wrong thing to use it with Boris but I needed answers and shit I was scared to know what they were.

After a few more glances at him, he finally blurted out, I knew that later he would die for having told me but then he would take action on the matter.

First there was my shock at that mentioned, drug dealer? Or mobster? He told me to call him whatever I wanted shit I thought he would tell me he was a weapons dealer sorry but I don't know where I got that from, but HAHAHAHA I'm seriously laughing because of my nerves.