30🔞🤏🏻

Before reading this chapter I want you to read the previous chapter first if you haven't read it yet. That's me I want to say..☺️

HAPPY READING❤️

.
.
.
.

꧁AUTHOR POV

The kiss became more and more demanding making the atmosphere heavier, with the classic plop sound those two lips parted. Mew grabbed Gulf by the hands and closed the distance with a kiss again, the kiss started slowly showing that love they had for each other but as time passed, the kiss became more and more intense making both bodies feel warm.

Mew stopped kissing those lips, and lifted up Gulf automatically rolled his legs around Mew hips.

The older one with a couple of stumbles reached the chair and threw Gulf on it, placed himself in front of him and proceeded to take off his shirt revealing his body marked by those marathons of exercises.

The younger licked his lips.

"And what do you plan to make me Suppasit", said the boy sitting down.

The older one came closer and Gulf raised his head, he began to caress the face sweetly and delicately as if it were going to break at some point.

"Are you sure, Kanawut?" Mew said a little hoarsely.

The younger smiled sideways and brought his lips closer to the older man's crotch passing his tongue over his pants causing him to sigh.

"It's so big......... You still want an answer Mew",Gulf said.

While Mew he can't waited any longer, he threw himself on those lips that he loved so much, he carefully began to undress his little boy while Gulf was not far behind.

Garment after garment fell to the ground, leaving those two people naked in front of each other, Mew ran his eyes over the entire body of his lover, making Gulf cover his face in shame.

"Hey, don't cover yourself, you're beautiful", he said, kissing the younger's neck.

Kiss after kiss Mew made his way from the chest until he reached the navel, with one hand he caressed the younger's nipples making him arch his body a bit, Mew smiled since he had found his little boy's weak point.

With one hand he began to squeeze those two small buttons while with his mouth he attacked the other sucking and biting it, causing the younger one to moan under him.

Mew bit and stretched them as much as he wanted, one ended up stretching it and releasing it, while with the other he started the same thing, he sucked and bit as much as he wanted.

Mew released that nipple leaving a trail of saliva at Gulf nipple, stretched a little and took the lube awkwardly from hid drawer.

"Are you ready", Mew ask.