28

꧁POV GULF꧂

I saw how Tare went after Mew and I sighed, then I would tell him everything that just happened.

Roni had contacted me indicating that they had reached the shelves, but everything was in ashes, nothing was left and even some.....men burned to death.

I clenched a fist while listening to Roni, who the hell had that been?

I told him to look for some kind of evidence in the surroundings and then they would return no matter what, while on the other hand Jani was just arriving at the place and that he would contact me later.

"Boris could some enemy of Mew be behind this?", I said rubbing my temple.

"Ummmmm.....why don't we better ask him, he's awake after all", he said next to me.

"Go order coffee for everyone, apparently we won't sleep today", I said walking towards where Mew was.

While I was getting closer, I kept thinking about whether it would really help, at the end I didn't know who was behind all this for God's sake Gulf Kanawut because you get into where they don't call you, I said to myself, denying myself as I walked towards where Mew was.

When I arrived, I heard Tare's voice, I raised my face and covered my mouth with a hand in surprise, Mew was squeezing Tare's neck and looked at him without any kind of emotion on his face, I yelled his name and this happened. He looked at me with the same look, released Tare and headed towards me.

"Perhaps you think you have enough of a thing just for having slept with me", to intervene in my affairs was what he told me, leaving me frozen in my place, this is not my Mew, I shed some tears and with the little emotional strength I had left I slapped him.

He looked at me surprised, I looked at Tare and followed my gaze, I saw how Mew ran towards him, denying strongly while Tare said that he wasn't to blame, he raised Tare and walked past me with a sad look.

I collapsed to the floor when Mew got out of sight, what was happening, that wasn't Mew, I kept repeating to myself over and over again in my head, no, I didn't refuse to accept that, maybe it was just an outburst, I told myself wiping my tears.Could I be much worse than him? That look as if he didn't feel anything was so cold and cruel that I even wondered if it was okay to be here.

I stood up and adjusted my clothes, I looked towards the room and sighed, I walked towards there and entered.

"45 minutes, hurry up because the clock is ticking and you can't go back in time", I said smiling sideways.

He looked at me terrified for the first time through the darkness, I made a wai and left the room.

Just a little more I told myself not knowing that now cards were moving on the tables to attack us.

On the other side of the world...

An approximately 39-year-old man was heading towards the forest to meet a person, while he was looking at the window, he reached his hand towards his neck, taking out a pendant that carried a photo of a small boy with brown eyes and rubbed it with his hands as a tear ran down his cheek.

He took a breath and put the pendant back in its previous place, got out of the car and went to the cabin with two of his men guarding them, got in and looked around.

"Long time no see", said a woman with a small laugh who was hidden in the dark.

"What the fuck do you want", said the man seriously.

"Oops calm down ........", said the woman coming out of the darkness.

The three men present backed away when they saw that woman leave, her appearance was horrible, she had burns on part of her face and she had a scar in the center of her eye that now did not have it.