18

꧁POV MEW꧂

God!!!!! But who would think of interrupting me at a time like this, noting my annoyance to whoever is down below making my steps strong.

"Thorn? What are you doing here", I said when I got to meet him.

"Hello brother, I missed you so much," he said smiling and shaking his head.

"Okay okay what do you want, now I want to do something important", I spoke sitting down.

"Who can be more important than your brother?", He speak with feigned sadness.

"What do you want?", I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, well, I give up....." He laugh and continue... "Well, what I was coming today is because of  Cata's party, remember that we should be there", he said with a frown.

There was no chance if it was today, I hit my forehead, how can I get a day off the calendar, that spoiled girl is obsessed.

"I will say that I have a lot of work", I said to squeeze my nose.

"I said the same but father told me that
we must go", he said shaking his body.

"Shit why we had to meet her".

I met her when I was 6 years old, she is the daughter of my father's best friend, me and my brother never liked her very much, we used to play in the yard and she used to cry and accuse me and Thorn of hitting her because she lost.

We received several punishments because of her, so practically from that moment we began to hold a grudge against her, every day of her bloody birthdays father forced us to go.

Once when I was 12 she kissed me, I was shocked at that moment because it was my first kiss on top of that she told me that when I turned 18 I should come looking for her to ask for her hand and get married.

You can't imagine my face in those "what the fuck" moments, I remember running out and getting into my father's car.

After that I didn't go back to birthday parties, I always said that I was busy and that I had a lot of school work, I only went 2 of all her damn birthdays, which were her 13th and 15th birthdays, after that I never saw her again.

God save me from that damn crazy woman.

"If you're not worse than me, I have an anger that makes you to drag her all over the floor, she's a damned believer", he said imitating the action.

I laughed too, it was something we wanted to do but couldn't because we were gentlemen.

"Something will occur to us", I said rubbing my hair.

"Mewww?", spoke a voice that I knew very well.

I turned around and with a smile I stood up and hugged him, it's normal to want him for you tame.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!", a scream was heard in the house.

"Oii what's wrong with you?" I said to rub my ear.

"Since you don't want me to be like this, my God, you finally has someone who love this grumpy old man," he said, getting on his knees and bowing.

I frowned at him and Gulf laughed softly, my brother stood up and pushed me away from gulf.

"Hey".

"Tell me what is your name? How old are you? Are you his boyfriend yet? Are you Thai? Tell me all about yourself", my brother spoke quickly leaving my little one scared.

"Stupid you scare him", I interrupted and pushing him.

"Sorry, sorry for my attitude, I'm sorry," he said, laughing.