9

꧁MEW POV꧂

Well I'm really lost, Tare covered my boy and took him but not before giving me a warning look, well maybe I went a bit wrong with my words but it's true, how many he opens lying with this is a whim on my part I'm sure it'll pass, I think I'm more sure that I'm trying to find an explanation for what I'm doing, I need to go out but Tare sure wants to kill me.

But what does it matter I'm going out.

"KAILI!!!", I shouted

"Sir, you called me?" asked my other bodyguard approaching.

"I'm going to the bar today, get the car ready", I said taking off my mask.

"But sir, you realize...".

"I said to prepare the car so don't question me", I said looking at him seriously.

"Eh yes sir", he replied and left my sight.

I'm not in the mood for them to come and lecture me, well, maybe if it had been Tare, maybe yes, but I must show respect here, I'm Mew suppasit, and I do what I want and when I want, no one is going to convince me to change who I am, maybe I'm trying to convince my mind about this matter, but seeing the guy like that in that lingerie turned my senses on and I need a good fuck.

꧁POV GULF꧂

"I'm sorry, he's not....."

"I don't know, I'm sorry Mr. Tare, but you or whoever you have to be sure of something I don't go around the world selling my body to anyone", I said, silencing my sobs.

"Don't worry, I believe you and that idiot Mew also just doesn't know how to interpret what he feels", Tare Said.

"I don't care, he already buy me. What he will do with me", I said wiping my tears.

"Well, I don't know either," he said, laughing.

In these 5 minutes I already get used to what he laughs in serious situations.

"In a moment we will take you to the mansion", he said .

"Oh", I said forming a small circle with my lips.

"You're cute, I think that idiot won't take long to fall at your feet", he said going down the stairs.

I think when he said cute my cheeks blushed so I covered them with the sheet that I had wrapped, when we left the room Tare was guiding me where to go, that's why I didn't know where we were going so I just walked.

"I don't think Mr. Mew likes it, I should stay here", I said, moving away from the car.

"HAHAHAHA. This is where we sell them, you can't be here", he said laughing

"I'm already starting to hate his laugh a bit. Who laughs in serious moments?", he's crazy.

"Goes up....."

"Tare, Mr. Mew is not in the mansion", said someone who had not be seen.

"It's like he's not there", he said with the sign pucker.

"He went out to the bar accompanied by Kaili", He speak

"Shit, don't worry, take him to the mansion, leave him in his room and watch him," Tare said, walking towards the other car.

"Why do you want him to watch me?", I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who knows you can escape and I, my friend, still want to live", he said smiling

"I hate it".

"You talk as if he cared, if he cared he wouldn't have left", I said rolling my eyes

"He's confused, he's never felt something like that for someone so he doesn't know what to do", he said getting into the car.