32

꧁GULF POV꧂

"Well, thanks Boris, you can go get Tare, he says he's bored of being in the room", I said, taking the bags including the ones that had what I was going to deliver to my men.

"This was not in my contract", he said stretching his arms.

"Don't delay", I said to walk to the kitchen.

He sighed and walked up, there would be no interruptions now Mew was talking to all his men outside, as I convinced him because I told him that if he didn't do it there would be no sex as soon as I mentioned that he stood up and went to look for his men.

Well, I took things out and checked everything I order from the supermarket, to one side I put the other bag that carried what I would need for later, apparently it brought everything I asked for, I put on an apron and got down to work.

Bring water to boil for the noodles and scoop out the ground meat to make the dumplings, scoop out the vegetables and wash them leaving them on the counter.

Place a bowl on the kitchen counter and place the meat, wash it and season with salt and pepper.

I put that aside and went to place the noodles, breaking the wrapper with a blow on the black marble countertop, I took the salt a little.

Take out the tomatoes, carrot and onion, cut the tomatoes in half removing the pulp, grab a carrot and cut it in two, cut a piece of onion and put them all in the blender.

I let it blend and I went to the meat, it started to be balls, leaving one by one on a tray.

I dried my hands on my apron and turned off the blender, pulled out a skillet, and began to fry the meatballs.

"What is that smell?", I heard someone say behind me around my waist.

I smiled when he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Spaghetti with meatballs", I said placing the sauce in a pan.

"Does my little boyfriend know how to cook too, how lucky I am then", he said placing his nose on my neck.

"Mew enough stay still", I said laughing.

"Well I'll stay still", he speak sticking his nose out of my neck but without letting go of my waist.

"AND? Umm, if you're wondering if I've already talked to them..., I've already talked, and well.......", I raised my eyebrow when he didn't want to continue, "they were afraid of me", he said with a sigh.

"And how did you find out", I asked intrigued. "When I pointed the gun at them and smiled saying that they were of no use to me", he said resting his face on my shoulder.

I gently denied but what a Suppasit way

"And?", I said taking the balls out of the pan and turning it off. "You know it won't change overnight, right?", He said looking at me I nodded at that. "Well I'll take care of earning your trust", he said with a smile making me reciprocate.

"What did you do to me Kanawut?", He said with his voice a little hoarse, I smiled and approached him, surrounding his neck with my arms.