36

POV MEW

"Damn Mew!!!!", Tul shouted when I told him what was happening.

According to what Tul had told me, those pregnancies were dangerous as soon as a blow in that area could cause a spontaneous abortion. And if, although I tried to be calm, I could not think that something could happen to him.

"I'll go get my stuff, you don't know what could happen, and you, instead of wasting time there, turn on the car", I shout pulling Max who was drinking a juice.

"Yes, my love, Max whispered.

Max, an arms dealer, with a devilish character, being controlled by his husband with just a look. Yes, it was the same as my server.

"Hey Girafa, why bring us like this, you don't know that we do have things to do", I heard someone shout at the entrance and I could imagine who it could be.

"Better calm down Mild, I recommend you not to make him angry", Tare said, stopping him before he got to me.

I had my back to them, I took a deep breath and tried to smile to be able to greet what Gulf considers them as his parents.

"I'm sorry I brought you like this out of your house but I need to know that you are safe", I said greeting Mild's father with a handshake.

"Okay and where is Gulf?", Mild's mother asked.

"Gulf.......has just been kidnapped", I said trying to make it sound soft.

"What?", was heard from all those present in the room.

"What? But? Why?", Shouted the lady opening her eyes surprised.

"Mew we should call the police why are we here like idiots" Mild's father yelled almost earning a warning look from me to stop when Boris shook his head softly.

"Boris take them....."

"Wait, Suppasit, what the hell is going on and where is Kana?", Kao spoke, who until now had remained silent.

Breathe One; two; three, they are the most important person for Gulf if I do something to them Gulf will hate me a thousand times worse.

"You don't have to worry, I'm serious now, just please try to be calm", I said rubbing my temple. "The police wouldn't help at all here, and even if we warn them they can hurt Gulf I have everything almost under control", I speak looking at them.

I was running out of patience and this was the best personality could do.

"Look Mew you better bring Gulf without a single scratch", spoke Mild as he stood in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow at his little challenge.

"And he will but please follow me", Boris interrupted nervously to lead them upstairs.

"Mew, son you will bring him here well right?", Gulf's mother said trying to hold back her tears.

"You don't have to worry Ma, I'll bring him without a single scratch, I promise you now, just be calm, I'll take care of it", I said, taking her hand and squeezing it slightly.

He is asymptomatic and the two families went up.

"Sister-in-law you lend me your children", I said seriously.

"Oops..... Don't tell me...", she said opening her eyes.

"Better not say anything we are trying to control the beast and you do nothing more than provoke it!", Tare shouted lying on the ground.

"Well, Well, all yours, plus Mew you give them back to me as I give them to you", she said going to the kitchen.

I nodded and looked at my nephews with a smile.