6

꧁POV MEW꧂

God if I continue like this I'm going to be a hole in the ground, yesterday I behaved like an idiot because I wanted to take that waiter to sleep with me if I didn't stop I was capable of killing him if he woke up next to me, but why would it have been for sure? It must have been because of the drink there but suppasit you only had one, my thoughts were killing me because I wanted to go see what was so special about that waiter.

"Sir", I hear what Tare say outside my office.

"Come in" I said sitting down.

"Sir, I wanted to inform you that everything is ready for today and the others also", Tare said.

"Okay," I said without paying attention to the matter.

"The waiter is also ready, sir," he said suddenly.

"What do you mean?", I ask looking at him

"Nothing sir I wanted to inform you that Kiyut hit him for disobeying him" he said.

I turned my face like the exorcist and faced him.

"What part of not touching them was not clear to him huh", I said standing up.

"I'm sorry, sir, but it couldn't be helped," he said with his calm look.

"How is he", I said without measuring my words.

He smiled and looked at me, that's when I realized he was playing with me.

"But what the hell is it?" I said, sitting down.

"HAHAHAHAHA calm mew he's fine but what are you up to with him huh", he said while laughing.

"I just saw him and he will serve me for the night of the auction", I said, seeming not to be interested.

"Oh well yes we will receive a lot for him, but you have plenty of money but I still have no doubt that they will fight for him, he is very beautiful for a boy", he said smiling.

I just heard it and I swallowed the desire to hit him.

"Well mew I'm leaving soon so I have to announce what will happen with them", Tare said bowing to leave.

"Tare....", I said drawing his attention. I thought well what I was going to say but I better keep it to myself.

"Nothing, have everything ready", I said to look at some papers.

He nodded and left there, while he left me with a doubt in my heart because when he said he was beautiful I wanted to stop and hit him so he wouldn't say that and when he said they would take it away his heart hurt, he was confused and a lot from last night I saw it I knew something was broken and I knew it, because who the fuck was taking someone they had kidnapped to a room to sleep with when they had to take him with the others, he was scared and a lot, but the best thing will be that they buy it and take it away. If that's the best.

POV GULF

We are here because we are going to be sold, those words echoed in my head over and over again, perhaps we were sold objects, but what the hell now I wanted to get out of here, it's okay that my life is miserable but I didn't want to be the slave of an old man who I would like to have relations with me.

"You can't do this, it's against our will", I heard they said

"We bought them where they work" said the one who seemed kind

That disgusting old man I thought, I knew he had something in his hands when he smiled at us that night, he had never done it, since we couldn't suspect I told myself.

"What do we care about that, this idiot is very soft but I don't care if we suffer, so save your damn words because at least here we have a place to drop dead, because outside we are nobody. We are like dogs that eat the leftovers of the others", said that one with so much coldness

In a certain part I was right but I would rather be a dog than be sold to someone who would surely use my body for their carnal desires.

"Besides, those who are going to buy you are lucky, they are millionaires, so you are not going to die of hunger, you do not have to know anything else", he said, pushing us into that dark place again.

He closed the door behind him and let out a laugh that made me shiver, it made me want to cry, not because I was locked in there, but because surely my mother hadn't felt my presence, I knew she didn't love me but at least she could have faked it, Maybe it's time to give up, right?.

I don't know how many hours passed but they reopened that big black door, making everyone jump with astonishment and some with sleep.

"Get up or do you want me to beat you out", said that man.

We all nodded and stood up, we followed them and they put us in a room, it was obvious that it was night.

"This, each of you take the clothes that are on the bed, get dressed and then put on those masks", said the other. "You better be ready in 20 minutes".

They came out and left us there changing, fate was already decided right, maybe it can't be changed? I don't think I can't just feel bad for mild and Kao they must be looking desperately, "apa ama I'm sorry and thank you for loving me so much despite not being your son", I said in a whisper.

_________________________________________

Hey loveeee!!!!!!

Here the next chapter I hope you like it and vote for it Sorry if you find some errors without anything else to say SEE YOU!!

27 MEI 2023..