17

MEW POV꧂

"Little one?", I asked grabbing his head to get it out of my neck.

"No," he said, tightening his arms around my neck.

This was torture it was a problem that he was on top of me, it was enough and he wanted to make me suffer more perhaps.

"Little one? I'm sorry if I make you feel
awkward but i think..."

I sighed when he moved his hips so that his ass was on top of my bulging problem. He brazenly moved his hips in a melodious tune causing my arms to release them and grab the back of the seats, squeezing them.

"Little one? I don't have much resistance.......please stop now", I said rubbing my hands on my face.

It seemed as if I had never had sex with someone but what was happening to me, I didn't know, it was because of the man like that I had on top of me, I grabbed his waist and handled those swings with my hands, feeling his ass in me was making me lose my mind every time once again.

From his waist my hands went to his rear squeezing them, I heard a small moan that came out of his mouth and my mind made sense of what we were doing and I quickly pushed him away.

"Little one.... I think this.....", I spoke a little agitated by the situation.

"Does she seem more attractive to you?", He said and look me in the eye.

"No, that...."

"If it is, I don't have what she has, that's why you don't want to do it with me, is that it?", He said with small tears in my eyes.

"Listen, it's not just that....."

"If I know, I'm not what you want......"

Annoyed with a little force I pulled him back on top of me, awkwardly unbuttoned my pants and pulled his hand to put it on my crotch. And I started kissing his neck.

"You're sure?", I asked in his neck.

He nod and a small smile formed on my face.

I squeezed his hand with one of my hand that he had and made him move his hand over my bulge.

I started to unbutton his shirt and licked my lips when I saw those pink nipples that begged for attention.

Without prior permission I started to suck one of them biting them and even in some cases pulling them, my little one moans in my arms.

Leaving aside with a kiss that swollen and pinkish nipple, I went for the next one, I released it leaving a trail of saliva on the way.

I looked up and kissed him, squeezing my hand over his head, making him lean up.

We parted due to lack of air and I saw a small blush on her cheeks.

"~Mew~", he said with a sound that I found exciting.

Desperately, I kissed him back, sucking on each part of his swollen lips from the previous kiss.

I turned him over, leaving him lying on the seat and with one hand he began to unbutton his pants and taking them off in one go, leaving his boxer completely.

"~Don't look at me too much I'm not beautiful~"

"You are.....",I gave him a kiss on his beautiful tummy, another on each of his thighs, "totally one on top of his boxers, "beautiful" and I ended up kissing him on his lips changing position quickly I sat him hanging on top of me .

"My turn" he said and smiled at me.

He began to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt, my hands ran through each part of his back until I reached those two pairs that I loved since the day I saw them and squeezed them in my hands.

He moved his hands on my marked torso and a smile crossed my face.

"You like what you see", I said lifting his chin to kiss him.

A new fight broke out in our mouths those lips were too addictive I didn't want to let it go but the lack of air was starting to get to us, I released our lips and we looked at each other, we were both with our chests going up and down.

His desire was seen in his eyes as I ran my finger over his swollen lip and with a smile he began to cheekily suck on it.

And suddenly the car stopped.

"You two look like cats in heat, why dont just go to the room", Tare shouted from outside.

I gave a slight grunt under my breath and adjusted my pants.

"Don't even think you've saved yourself", I said pulling him to put him on top of me.

I put my jacket on him and I saw that it was a little big but it wasn't enough, I put another jacket that I had in the car in case of emergencies, covering his butt, but not before giving him a spanking.

"Mew", he said embarrassed.

I shrugged and pulled him out of the car hanging on my torso.

"I beg you not to make too much noise, there are decent people in the house", Tare said clutching his chest.

With a smile I took out my middle finger listening to his laughter in the distance.

꧁POV GULF꧂

All the way Mew didn't say anything he was crazy, yes he was crazy but hey he had to take the opportunity but again a voice was heard in the house when we were getting to the room.

"Mew Suppasit you better get out of where you are, you heard me", an unknown voice shouted.

"Shit", I heard mew say, he released me and we entered the room.

Little one, for now we can't do it, change and come down when you're ready, okay", he said frustrated because of his frustration, we had already been interrupted twice, he looked at me with a frown and I raised my hands as a sign that I lost.

"Come down quickly okay", he said and leave me a kiss on the cheek and spank me again.

"Mew", I said rubbing my ass.

He laughed and left, now I was wondering who was the one who had come? Was it so important? Because even if it hurts me to accept it, he left me aside to go meet him, I better go down to find out.

🌞🌻

_________________________________________

Sorry I should have updated yesterday but I fell asleep HAHAHA, but here I am today I update since I did not think I would have so much support thank you very much seriously.

Have a good day , see you in the next chapter!! Byee..

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

22 JUNE 2023..