25

꧁GULF POV꧂

Everything happened in slow motion, only when a scream from Tare was heard in the room was I able to react, my gaze automatically fell on Mew on top of that man, hitting him in the face.

His hands were stained with blood and I could hear the splash of blood, no Mew you're going to kill him like...

"MEW WAIT.....", I yelled but he ignored it.

"ENOUGH MEW WE NEED HIM ALIVE", I yelled to pull him out of the sack.

He did not listen to me, rather he shook his body making me fall to the ground strongly

"GULF!", listen to the loud voice of Tare.

It was there when Mew turned to my direction and I could see how his light intense black color that filled those eyes with fury softened.

"Gulf... I..", He speak stuttering and looking at his hands that were full of blood.

"Calm down, I'm fine... we need him alive" I said getting up with difficulty.

He got off the man and looked at me, he moved away a little when he saw that I was approaching him, I looked at him confused and brought him closer to me, he clung to my torso as if I was going to go somewhere and hid his face in my chest.

"You names", I yelled pointing at the three that were static.

"Roni, Jani,Prosh", they said at the same time.

"Well, you will do what I order at this moment, Roni takes 10 men with you and go to the shelves, look for any type of evidence and bring the security cameras even if they are broken, you better not come back with empty-handed... ..ah and bring the dead men", I said looking at him seriously.

He nodded and almost ran out of my sight.

"Jani go with 10 more men to the borders and look for the location of the cars that carried the cargo..... don't you dare tell me how you will do that, look for a solution, but don't you dare come empty-handed too", I said when I could figure out what he was going to say.

"You will do the same as Roni, look for some evidence that we can follow...", I stop speaking when I remembered something "Tare the cars have a camera", I asked curiously, he nodded and smiled sideways.

"Well, you know what to do or I'll explain it to you with apples", I said with a smile.

He denied and ran out of the room.

"Your Prosh get information, you are free to apply any technique you want", I said pointing to the unconscious man who was lying.

He nodded and approached the man to pick him up.

I saw the two rush out of the main entrance along with the whole team and I couldn't stop saying this.

"You two better not betray my trust, because I can kill you with just one shot, but if you do it is better that you hide even under the rocks so as not to find them because if I do, can you at least imagine?", I spoke with a dark look.

"Never sir, we are communicating", Roni said bowing.

I direct them with one hand and they left, I heard in the distance the sounds of the cars moving away from the mansion and I took a deep breath, I was at my limit.

"Tare might be interrogated in the room", I said rubbing Mew's head that apparently had fallen asleep safely due to the strong moment.

Look then the boss falling asleep.