22

꧁MEW POV꧂

One after another, the words that came from that woman were heard throughout the room.

My face changed to a totally different one, Tare erased his smile when he saw a little vein protruding over my neck.

"But he didn't dare stop me, bitch? Whore? Whore? Me your husband?, this woman is Fucking crazy.

"Well, your daughter does have fine manners.....", he said as he drank another sip of his wine.

Damn, where is my little shy and embarrassed Gulf, Gulf if you're there come out, even I'm afraid right now.

"This is your fault Mew if you just hadn't cheated my daughter",Nathanapon suddenly blurted out.

I looked at him mockingly looking for the joke in that but I think he was serious.

"I? Nathanapon HAHAHAHAHAHA, I never gave your daughter hope or a single thing that she has created in me, those hopes are her problem, what the fuck do I have to do with this!", I yelled in a harsh voice.

"That's a lie, you promised me that you were going to marry me... but you took any filth you found on the street", she said with tears running down her face.

Filth? Did he just call my Gulf filth to my face, she really just did, I smirked this time I didn't give a shit if it was a girl.

"Oh shit", I heard Tare say as he ran to meet me.

"~Mew~..... Honey calm down!", I heard him said suddenly with soft voice.

I turned my face and there was my little boy moving his finger around the edge of the glass with his legs crossed and with that smile that made me tremble.

He stood up and stood next to me, I saw how the woman left her mother's arms and stood in front of Gulf, I saw out of the corner of my eye how he raised an eyebrow and smiled mockingly.

My god this is my boy, he's mine.

"This filth is taking away something you didn't even have. How many more times do you want to hear it?", he said smiling sideways.

A slap resounded in the room full of spectators and I clenched my fists when I looked at Gulf who had received it, with my point at the top I tried to remove Gulf but he did not move.

Rather, he turned his face and in no time another much stronger slap resounded in the room.

"Dare to put your finger on me again and I will not have mercy on you this time, I have my fiancé and two bodyguards that with a snap of my fingers you would be underground in a second, without your damn parents being able to do anything", he said approaching more to her.

"Get over this filth, I'll take your "fiance" from you", he said with a smile.

She was stunned and when I didn't think she would speak anymore she did.

"Let's see how long it lasts and you'll see that Mew will throw you away, and come running to me again, because you can't even give him a family", she said smiling.

"It's not like you were the last Coca-Cola in the desert", I said with a cold look.

Another laugh resounded and this time I would swear that my legs trembled.

꧁POV GULF꧂

"And there the difference would be with you for a child and with me it is for love, are you stupid or do you act", I said laughing softly.

When I saw that she was going to protest I raising my finger.

"And now how do I tell you that I can", I said embodying an eyebrow.