EPILOGUE 🔞

"Oh come on Natasha stop running", I said after her as she tried to put her stockings on

Her laughter filled the entire room, making me smile totally gawking at everything that had happened to me since I met the love of my life.

These years were wonderful, I cannot describe the happiness that I have felt in these years. Natasha is 3 years old like her twin Alexander.

This little princess is an earthquake just like her father, she has brown hair just like mine but there is something special about her and Alexander that are their gray eyes, you know I came to ask Gulf if they were my children because I don't remember he have those eyes.

But as you can imagine, this insinuation had consequences for me, Gulf didn't speak to me for two days, but he was right where Natasha and Alexander had gotten those eyes because they aren't mine.

I remember when my father Gulf arrived he didn't speak to me and just ignored me, although sometimes he kisses me or asks me for something so I would run to give him what he wanted.

At this time my father had not seen the little ones since he was on a business trip and because even at the age of two there was such a radical change in them.

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe you still have that question in your mind", he yell annoyed.

"It's just a question darling because I don't remember any relative with those eyes" I said slowly because if Gulf yelled at me he was capable of everything to reverse my words.

A few days ago those eyes had appeared, I remember that Gulf was so scared that he took the children to the hospital.

After so many tests that were done on my offspring, the doctor said that it was something that science could not explain, since it is not common for the eyes to change, but he said that maybe someone in our family has those changes.

That was the only logical option if you could tell him like that.

But the most unusual thing is that their eyes were black when they were born, only they changed color when they began to grow, we just didn't realize it.

"Oh my grandchildren", my father shouted when he saw my two little ones running towards him.

Gulf came to meet me and kissed me while rubbing his tummy, he was still upset but I appreciate that he has mood swings due to the pregnancy, Gulf was 3 months pregnant now another little one was on the way.

"Abu Abu you will let us pass", Natasha spoke, moving my father by the arm.

"Of course, if my Nata.....", replied my father caressing het brown hair, I think he still didn't realize the eyes of my little ones.

"Prosh takes Nata and Ale upstairs for a moment", Gulf spoke, Prosh approached and loaded the children.

I looked at my father and he looked at me with a frown pucker. Raise my hands in the form of no knew.