15

Here double update for you!!😘💗

꧁POV GULF꧂

What an ordeal!! listen to each class, well at least I'm not so stressed about who will pay for my studies, but although I see it from that side who I have saved in my past life so that now a millionaire man appeared in front of me and fell in love with me .

Well, if I'm not that pretty and looking in a mirror I'm not compared to all the people that man will have dated, but hey, it's me among the bunch of people who might like them.

Ahhhhhhhh!!me and my insecurities on top of that in the middle of class, just think about it, they wouldn't be nervous if a millionaire man appeared out of nowhere and said.

"I like you" because things are weird, but speaking of me I have nothing to impress him, he will find someone better maybe later and we will be separated.

"Young Kanawut I see that you are very concentrated in the class", the teacher spoke, taking me out of my thoughts

"I'm sorry....."

"Young Kanawut if my class bores you, just retire, you don't have to come to here anymore", he said seriously.

Since when in college do he yell at me when I don't pay attention?

"I..."

"Why do you make an effort if you can't, in my class you're dragging because you don't just leave it there so get out of my class", said that old man.

The whole room started laughing, I felt like shit and now my mother's words came out 'No matter how hard you try you will be nobody so forget it you will be just like your father a loser'.

"Get out of my class Kanawut!!! You makes me waste my time", shouted the teacher.

I don't know when my tears began to come out and I didn't even press the button on my bracelet, I just stood up and with my head bowed I began to walk receiving the laughter of others.

When I was about to leave, someone got in my way and I collided with that person, I raised my face and saw who is it.

"Tare?" I said confused.

I think it was the first time I saw Tare with his brows furrowed and his fists clenched.

"What happened? You're fine," he said raising my face.

"Yea everything is fine.... Ehh let's go....."

"Do you know who is in charge of the truth?", Tare said, he was scared or angry I couldn't figure it out.

"No, and I'm not interested, this is my class and I'm his teacher, he spends it in another world while I taught the class, if you're not interested in him just leaving, I have no problems," said the teacher who was leaning on his desk.

"You know that this is a private university, if the students want to listen or not, it is their problem they pay their money so that they do what they want", Tare speak plaintiff.

"It's my class so I take it how I want", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"This idiot...."

I stopped Tare before he got to the teacher, he looked at me and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but you don't want to know who you made cry", Tare said without further ado to get me out of there.

He took me to the exit and stood there for a while, while I was pressing my backpack against my body.