20

꧁POV MEW꧂

"God Mew my brother-in-law is terrifying",Thorn spoke laughing.

I laughed while gulf hid his face with my arm.

"Brother-in-law if something similar happens with that crazy party you must drag that girl like you do just now okay and let me know so I can help you", he said rubbing his palms.

"Thorn!", I warned and denying him.

About 5 hours had passed and we headed towards the place.

Boris would drive and escort us tonight,

After 1 hour we arrived at the residence of that girl, being waited at the entrance.

"Mew long time no see", Mr. Nathanapon spoke completely ignoring the others.

I wanted to make a face in disgust but
I had to behave.

"A pleasure to see you again", I said leaning a little and taking the woman's hand and leave a little kiss.

I was grateful that..that girl was not here, I saw how Nathanapon looked at Gulf with displeasure, as well as at Tare, so before he got ahead of me, I began to speak.

"It is a pleasure for me to introduce my partner and fiancé Gulf Kanawut", I said smiling.

Gulf was surprised but did not show it anymore, he put his hand between the small triangle that I formed with my arm.

"Nice to meet you," he said with a nod.

I should have taken a picture of their faces right now and put it in a frame.

Haha so funny

"I didn't know about your relationship Mew", said the man with a frown.

I smiled at him.

I don't tell my relationship with unimportant person that's why Mr. Nathanapon don't know", I Said with a smiles.

"He is Tare my partner", Thorn spoke holding Tare's hand.

My brother leaned into his place just like Tare, a short awkward silence was formed until the lady broke it.

"Well... you can come in, enjoy the party. Mew, Cata will be happy to see you", she spoke, winking at me.

I smiled and hurried my step inside, when I was far away I shook my body at those words.

"God I want to go from here!!", I heard my complaint brother.

"Me too", I said.

I looked sideways and Gulf was totally serious.

"Hey little one you're fine", I said asking a very obvious question.

"Ah..... I was only observing everything", he said faking a smile.

I didn't insist any more so we kept walking until a butler showed us to our table.

I saw my father in the distance having a glass of wine, he turned his face and showed me a smile.

"Father", I spoke leaning over.

My father smiled at me and his smile faded a bit when he looked at Gulf.

"Mew? You're not going to introduce me to the person you're next to" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, father, he is Gulf Kanawut, my partner", I said proudly even though I knew he wasn't.

"I already know that, you tell me that he is your partner at night",he said, frowning.