Chapter 21: Lost

Hey guys! I'm on the last leg of finals (why do there have to be so many finals?) so I have spent all my time studying and not writing. ANYWAYS here's another chapter to reward you for being so patient. Have a great day/night :)

You woke up early the next morning, and almost screamed. OH MY GOSH YOU HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN THAT KUNI CRAWLED IN LAST NIGHT. He was still asleep, so you sneakily got out of the sleeping bag, and went outside to process your own thoughts.

What the heckity heck? It didn't really process last night but...that was a bold move, even for him. It's not like you did anything but ahhhhhhhhh. You took a deep breath, grabbing your hair and trying not to blush. Before you knew it, you had walked quite a ways from camp. You sat down on a rock and popped a bubble, watching the sunlight sparkle the small drops before they were absorbed into the ground.

"Hello, you little pest," someone behind you said. You stiffened. The voice sounded familiar, but from where? You turned around, and were face to face with Kujou Sara.

"Don't bother fighting, we have you surrounded," she snapped. You saw there were archers and spearmen hiding everywhere. How could you be so stupid? You were so lost in your own thoughts that you– you're doing it again!

"Oh?" you smirked, looking around. "I think I can take you."

"Just hand us your vision, and no one gets hurt," the Tengu said, her great black wings making a little too much air for one flap. It was like she was warning you.

"I'd rather not, it would be a huge inconvenience for me," you replied. Sara snarled and snapped her fingers, the spearmen coming forward. You grabbed your claymore and charged.

Ducking the first advance, you swung your legs, knocking two men over. Then, you struck with your claymore, breaking their spears. From behind, you snapped your fingers, and little lightning bolts paralyzed another five.

"I would stop if I were you," Kujou Sara shouted, pointing to the archers with their bows drawn. Someone ran up to the tengu and whispered in her ear. Her frown turned into a sadistic grin.

"Oh (y/n)~ it's either your vision, or his life," she said, gesturing to a Resistance soldier they found.
Oh no, what to do? What to do? What do you do?? You sighed, and dropped your weapon, making it disappear. You were put in handcuffs, and led away. Right before you left the clearing, you fought to turn around. You saw Sara knock out the resistance soldier. Great. Now no one will find you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

You were thrown into a jail cell, rather forcefully, and hit your head on the floor.
"Thanks for the hospitality!" you scoffed at the soldiers locking you behind bars and walking away.

"(N/n)?" a voice calls from the darkness. You saw the form of a body stand up in the shadows, walking towards you. The light cascaded on blonde hair, then green eyes.

"Thoma? What the heck are you doing here?" You asked, confused.

"I was about to ask you the same thing!" he replied.

There was an awkward silence, then you both blurted, "I got thrown in jail for having a vision but they haven't taken it yet. WAIT. YOU TOO??"

"Yes, both of you," Kujou Sara said on the other side of the bars. Thoma and you turn to her with icy glares.

"You are the 99th and 100th visions to be taken, so the Raiden Shogun is going to make a big deal about it. Make...examples...out of you."

You gulped, your hand going to the vision on my chest and squeezing it tightly. You could feel the tingling sensations coming from it. You didn't want to lose your electro vision, it's a part of you. If it goes, you go.