Chapter 2

Hinata was seated next to Naruto while Ino and Sakura sat in front of them. Sakura let out a sigh as she leaned onto her palm. "I hate college, but seeing Mr. Uchiha helps me get through the day. How can a man be so hot?"

Naruto scoffed at Sakura's statement. "Do you really think that old man is handsome, Sakura? Look in front of you. I'm obviously the most handsome guy in the school," he said with a grin. Hinata and Ino laughed at Naruto's words, while Sakura leaned over the table and smacked him on the head.

"Ow!" Naruto yelped, rubbing the spot where Sakura had hit him.

Hinata chuckled and shook her head. "You two never change," she said, a fond smile on her face.

Ino giggled. "At least Mr. Uchiha is worth admiring," she said, winking at Hinata.

Hinata blushed and looked away. She knew that Sasuke, her husband, would not approve of her friends gushing over him like this. But she also couldn't help feeling a sense of pride that her husband was so attractive and admired by others.

Sakura sat up straight and glanced at her watch. "Speaking of Mr. Uchiha, we should probably head to class now. I don't want to be late for his lecture."

Naruto groaned. "Do we have to? Can't we just skip and go get ramen instead?"

Ino rolled her eyes. "No way, Naruto. We need to pass this class if we want to graduate."

Hinata nodded in agreement and gathered her things, ready to head to class. She couldn't wait to see Sasuke and try to catch his eye, even if it was just for a brief moment.

Naruto nonchalantly rests his hands on the back of his head as he sidelong glances at Hinata, who is picking up her bag. With a mischievous grin, Naruto snatches the bag and slings it over his shoulder. "Let's go," he declares, striding ahead of the girls.

Hinata protests, "Hey Naruto! Give me my bag back."

Naruto just laughs and lifts the bag above his head. "Come on, Hinata. A girl like you shouldn't be carrying such a heavy bag." He teases her before darting a few steps ahead.

Hinata pouts as she watches Naruto run off, and Sakura comes up to her, draping an arm around her shoulder. "I still don't get why you guys aren't dating," Sakura says, giving Hinata a curious look.

Hinata looks down and replies softly, "I already told you, I'm in a relationship."

Sakura scoffs, adjusting her cleavage before striding into the classroom. "Yeah, yeah," she says dismissively. "I'm sure Naruto would treat you way better than this 'guy' we've never met."

As they enter the classroom, Sasuke is already at the chalkboard, writing. He glances up at the newcomers and greets them with a nod. "Good morning, Sakura, Ino, and Hinata," he says, his voice calm and professional. Sakura and Ino smile at him seductively as they take their seats, while Hinata walks over to sit next to Naruto.

"Good morning, Sasuke-sensei," she says softly.

Sasuke finishes writing on the board and turns around to face the class.

"Good morning, class," Sasuke greeted as he walked to the front of the room. "Today, we will be delving into the art of public speaking. Can anyone share their thoughts on what makes an effective speaker?"

Sakura raised her hand enthusiastically. "Confidence, clear articulation, and engaging with the audience," she responded with certainty.

"Very good, Sakura," Sasuke acknowledged, nodding approvingly. "However, there are additional elements to consider, like body language and effective use of visual aids. Public speaking is not just about what you say but how you say it and connect with your listeners."