Chapter 18

After Sasuke and Hinata finished their bath, they dried themselves off and Sasuke lifted Hinata in his arms, carrying her to their bed. With a playful grin, he tossed her onto the mattress before standing over her, his eyes locked on hers.

Hinata looked up at Sasuke with a mischievous glint in her eye. "What are you smirking about?" she asked, playing along.

Sasuke's smirk grew wider as he leaned over her, his hands resting on either side of her head. "I'm just thinking about all the ways I'm going to make you scream my name tonight," he said huskily, making Hinata blush.

She bit her lip, feeling a wave of desire wash over her. "Is that so?" she asked breathlessly.

Sasuke nodded, his eyes darkened with lust. "Oh, yes. And you're going to love every minute of it," he said, before capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

Hinata moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Sasuke's neck and pulling him closer to her. Their lips moved in perfect sync, their tongues dancing together in a passionate tango.

Sasuke pulled away, his gaze lingering on her flushed face. "God, you're so beautiful," he whispered, before leaning in to trail kisses along her jawline and down her neck.

Hinata gasped at the sensation, her body arching towards him. Sasuke's hands roamed over her body, eliciting soft moans from her lips as he teased her with his touch.

Finally, he pulled away from her body and looked at her, his eyes full of desire. "Are you ready?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Hinata nodded, unable to form words as she gave herself over to the pleasure of being with him. Sasuke smirked again before leaning in to capture her lips once more.

He fulfilled his promise to make her scream his name that night, Her body writhed beneath him as she cried out his name, lost in the throes of pleasure that only he could give her.

Their lovemaking was intense, filled with moans and cries of pleasure as they explored each other's bodies with abandon. As they collapsed into each other's arms, exhausted and satisfied, they knew that their love was stronger than any obstacle they might face.

---🌟---

Naruto sat slouched at the bar, the room a blur through the haze of his thoughts. A weight settled in his chest, one that had become all too familiar—the weight of unspoken words and missed opportunities. If only he had been brave enough to confess his feelings to Hinata when he had the chance. Perhaps things would be different now. Maybe they'd be planning a future together, perhaps even an engagement.

His grip tightened around the glass, the liquid within offering little solace for the whirlwind of emotions within him. Lost in his reverie, he was oblivious to the girl who sidled up beside him until her voice pulled him from his melancholic trance.

"Rough night?" she inquired, a gentle curiosity in her voice as she observed him with genuine concern.

Naruto managed a hollow laugh. "You could say that," he responded, the bitterness seeping into his words.

Sensing his sadness, the girl felt a pang of empathy and leaned in a bit closer. "Want to talk about it?" she offered, extending a gesture of support to this stranger in need.

He glanced at her, a mix of wariness and longing in his eyes. Naruto wasn't accustomed to sharing his feelings with strangers, but there was something about her that seemed to invite trust. "It's a long story," he admitted, uncertain.

She smiled, a reassuring gesture as she signaled the bartender for a drink. "I've got time," she assured, inviting Naruto to speak.

Gathering his thoughts, Naruto prepared to unravel his tale of unrequited love. "It's about a girl," he began, the pain lingering beneath his words. "I loved her, still do. But she doesn't feel the same. I told her how I felt, and she turned me down."