Chapter 3

As Hinata entered the house, she found Sasuke sitting at the kitchen table, his gaze fixed on her. "Had fun?" he inquired, stepping closer to her.

Hinata beamed at him, and without a word, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes, thank you for letting me go," she replied, planting a soft kiss on his cheek.

Sasuke couldn't help but smirk at her affectionate gesture, and he lifted her up into his arms. Hinata giggled as she wrapped her legs around his waist, enjoying the sensation of being held so closely.

As Sasuke carried her to the couch, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You know you don't have to thank me for letting you have fun with your friends."

Hinata smiled and buried her face in the crook of his neck. "I know," she murmured, "but I appreciate it anyway." Sasuke kissed the top of her head and settled down beside her on the couch, content to spend the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms. Hinata snuggled up against Sasuke's chest, feeling his steady heartbeat and the warmth of his body.

After a few moments, Sasuke spoke up. "So, what did you guys do at Karaoke?" he asked, running his fingers through Hinata's hair.

Hinata lifted her head to look at him, a smile playing at the corners of her lips. "We sang a bunch of songs, and Naruto was being his usual goofy self," she said, giggling at the memory. "But it was really fun. I'm glad I went."

Sasuke nodded, a small smile tugging at his own lips. "I'm glad you had a good time," he said, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

Hinata leaned into his touch, feeling grateful for the loving relationship she had with Sasuke. They had been together for a while now, and she couldn't imagine her life without him.

As they snuggled on the couch, Hinata felt herself drifting off to sleep, feeling safe and loved in Sasuke's arms.

---🌟---

Sakura glanced over at Ino, who was lying in the bed next to her. "You know," she said, her mind racing with an idea. "I should ask Mr. Uchiha to be my tutor. Maybe that will help me get closer to him."

Ino shook her head, stifling a yawn. "You do realize he's married, right?" she said, her tone incredulous. "He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would cheat. Besides, I've seen him reject Ms. Uzumaki like 30 times already."

Sakura cringed at the thought of Ms. Uzumaki making advances on Mr. Uchiha. "Ms. Uzumaki is nothing special," she retorted. "That's why he always rejects her. But I have qualities that she doesn't have. I'm sure I can get Mr. Uchiha to fall for me."

Ino rolled her eyes, sensing that this was a battle she wasn't going to win. "If you say so," she muttered, pulling the covers up to her chin.

Sakura, meanwhile, was already planning her next move. She was determined to win over Mr. Uchiha, no matter what it took. She knew she had the brains, the beauty, and the charisma to make him notice her, and she was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen.

---🌟---

Naruto lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. "Hinata," he whispered softly, his thoughts turning to the girl he had loved since they were children.

He turned to the nightstand where a cherished photo rested. It was a picture of him and Hinata as kids, standing side by side and holding hands. The image brought back a flood of memories - of playing together in the park, of Hinata's shy smiles and kind heart, of the unspoken bond that had always existed between them.

Naruto sighed as he traced his finger over the photo, remembering the way Hinata used to blush whenever he teased her. He missed those innocent moments when everything seemed so simple.

But as they grew older, things had become more complicated. Naruto couldn't deny the growing feelings he had for Hinata, but he didn't know how to express them. And Hinata seemed to be growing more distant.

He closed his eyes and held the photo close to his chest, silently vowing to do whatever it took to win Hinata's heart.

---🌟---

The next morning Hinata giggled playfully as she straddled him, her hands resting on his chest. "What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Sasuke grinned up at her, his hands sliding up her back. "Just enjoying the view," he replied, his voice low and seductive.

Hinata blushed at his words, feeling a surge of desire course through her. She leaned down, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss, her body pressed against his.

As they broke apart, Hinata smiled down at Sasuke, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. "I think we should stay in bed all day," she suggested, her voice teasing.

Sasuke chuckled, the sound vibrating through his chest. "I like the way you think," he said, pulling her close.

Hinata snuggled into Sasuke's embrace, feeling content and at peace. "I'm glad we have this time together," she said, her voice soft.

"Me too," Sasuke replied, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. "It's rare that we get to just relax and enjoy each other's company."

"I love you," she whispered, looking up into Sasuke's dark eyes.

Sasuke's expression softened, and he leaned in to kiss her. "I love you too," he murmured against her lips, deepening the kiss.

---🌟---

Ino and Sakura sat in a corner of the coffee shop, sipping on their drinks and discussing Sakura's plan to win over Sasuke. "So, what's the plan again?" Ino asked, looking at Sakura curiously.

"I got my nails done, hair done, and got this cute, revealing shirt. When Sasuke sees me in it on Monday, he won't be able to resist," Sakura explained with a grin.

Ino raised an eyebrow skeptically. "That's it? What makes you so sure it'll work?"

Sakura shrugged. "I just know that Sasuke will be attracted to me if I look my best."

At that moment, Naruto walked up to their table. "Hey guys, what's up?" he asked, taking a seat.

"We're just discussing Sakura's plan to win over Sasuke," Ino explained.

Naruto looked at Sakura with a frown. "You shouldn't hit on a married man, Sakura. It's not right."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about it, Naruto. Sasuke will be mine soon enough."

Ino shot Sakura a concerned look. "Maybe we should come up with a better plan that doesn't involve trying to steal someone's husband."

Sakura shook her head stubbornly. "I know what I'm doing, Ino. Sasuke will be mine."

"Sakura, aren't you considering his wife? How would she feel?" Naruto's concern was evident as he questioned Sakura. She glanced at him with boredom, resting her chin on her palm. "Who cares about his wife? I always get what I want," she declared.

"Well, maybe not this time, Sakura. You could be ruining a perfectly good marriage out of your greed," Naruto expressed, rising from his seat. "Do what you want, but I feel sorry for that woman you're going to destroy." With those words, he walked out of the door.