Chapter 26

Sasuke stood confidently behind the lectern, the room filled with eager faces waiting to absorb his knowledge on public speaking techniques. Dressed in a tailored suit, he began his session by outlining the fundamentals of effective communication. Kin sat in the front row, her eyes sparkling with interest as she furiously scribbled notes and occasionally raised her hand to ask insightful questions.

Once the class ended and the students began to file out, Kin approached Sasuke with a bright smile on her face.

"Professor Sasuke, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your lecture today. It was so informative!" she exclaimed.

Sasuke nodded, pleased by her words. "I'm glad you found it useful, Kin," he said with a small smile.

As Kin turned to leave the room, Hinata suddenly showed up in front of him with her arms folded across her chest and a playful pout on her lips.

"Professor Sasuke, I see you've already found a new favorite student," she said teasingly.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, but couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. "Jealous, are we?" he asked with a smirk.

Hinata shook her head, but there was a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Maybe a little," she said, playfully poking his chest. "I can't have you giving all your attention to other students, you know."

Sasuke chuckled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "Don't worry, Hinata," he murmured. "You're the only student who has my undivided attention."

---🌟---

Kin walks down the hall, a smile on her face and a flutter in her heart. She can't help but reach for her phone and send a message to Karin. "Karin, I think I've found the one," she types, tapping her phone against her chin as she walks down the hall. A few moments later, her phone dings with Karin's response. "Oh? Who?" it reads.

Kin quickly types out her reply, her fingers dancing across the screen. "Professor Sasuke," she sends, watching as the message changes from "sending" to "delivered." But just as she's about to put her phone away, she sees that Karin is calling.

"Hello?" Kin answers, keeping her voice low and whispery.

"Kin. For the love of god, tell me you're joking," Karin says urgently.

"Well, no," Kin replies, confused by her friend's reaction. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Stay away from him. Trust me, Kin, you do not want to be involved with him," Karin warns, her tone serious.

Kin's smile fades as she listens to Karin's warning. She feels her heart sink as she realizes that Karin isn't joking. "What do you mean? Why shouldn't I be involved with him?" Kin asks, her voice quivering slightly.

Karin lets out a sigh on the other end of the line. "I can't say too much, but just trust me on this, okay? Mr. Uchiha may seem charming and attractive, but he's not who you think he is," Karin says, her voice filled with concern.

Kin frowns, feeling frustrated and confused. She doesn't understand why Karin won't give her a straight answer. "Can't you just tell me what's going on? Why are you being so vague?" she asks, feeling a knot forming in her stomach.

"I'm sorry, Kin. I just can't say more than that. Just be careful, okay? Promise me you won't do anything reckless," Karin says, her voice firm.

Kin sighs, feeling a mixture of disappointment and frustration. She had been so excited about the possibility of getting to know Sasuke better, but now her enthusiasm has been dampened by Karin's warning. "Okay, I promise," she says reluctantly, before ending the call.