chapter 10 - the car

I start to drive away from school, still soaking wet from running in the rain. I look at her wet hair and her wet, see-through school shirt, it makes her look even hotter, I start to feel myself get wetter than I already am.
"Pay attention to the road, we don't want you distracted" she said jokingly as she turned to look at me. She puts her hand on my thigh, further up every few seconds and she looks at me.
"May I?" She whispers closely to my ear. I nodded and she continues up my thigh and unzips my trousers. I start to feel her hand slowly move up to my underwear, she pulls them down and leans over.
I let out a low moan as her tongue slowly sinks inside of my throbbing pussy. I start to feel her tongue get further up as it gets closer to the spot. I moan loudly.
"Faster" I moan again, her tongue starts to go in and out faster and faster as she moans into my wet pussy, my cum spills into her mouth and she lets out another moan, my eyes still on the road. I grind my hips forward and I start to cum even more into her mouth as she moans more and more into my pussy. I then take one of my hands off of the steering wheel and push her head further between my thighs. We both become a moaning mess as I cum even more into her mouth. She pulls away from my now soaked pussy. I let out a sigh of relief yet sadness.
"We're almost here" she says whilst pulling my trousers and underwear back up.
"Oh right" I reply, thank god it wasn't because of me.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I'll make it up soon