chapter 24 - the beach

I wake up, my eyes blinking slowly at the sun glaring through the window, the sound of waves crashing in the distance as i sit up and look around, the smell of pancakes hitting my nose. Malia stood in the small kitchen in the caravan just a few feet away. I get up out of the covers,
"Morning babe" she says brightly looking at me, than back down at the pancakes she's making. "Babe, huh?" I say slowly bringing myself up behind her, placing my hands on her waist gently, resting my chin on her head.
"Well... babe, how about, we go down..." I slowly whisper seductively as her face brightens up "to the beach" I continue, smirking at the look she was giving me.
"Sounds fun" she smiles as she shoves the spatula under the pancake and flipping it, I kiss her on the cheek and move my hands down before moving my hands away and walking into the bathroom, looking back to see her holding in her smile as she looks down at the pan.

I make my way out of the bathroom, noticing pancakes stacked at opposite sides of the small table by the door. I sit down opposite malia "these look really nice babe" I say, holding her hand from across the table, smiling thankfully. "That's because they are, dig in" she says smiling cutely at me before we cur into our pancakes and eat.

*time skip*

Malia walks out of the bathroom in her new bikini "you like?" She asks, posing
"I love it, but what about, what's underneath" I ask coming closer and placing my hands on her hips, curling my finger around the thin bikini bottom and flicking it back onto her skin "we'll get to that layer" she smiles as she leans in slowly and kisses me on the lips gently before backing away and patting my breast "get into yours now, we haven't got all day" she nags jokingly. "Oh you're gonna like this" I point as I walk into the bathroom and quickly change into my black bikini with a chain cross shape underneath

  I walk out, her facial expression changes from surprise to lust within milliseconds as I notice her bikini bottoms are becoming wet "I know you like it" I smirk, walking over, looking down at her wet patch before taking her hand and placing it o...

  I walk out, her facial expression changes from surprise to lust within milliseconds as I notice her bikini bottoms are becoming wet "I know you like it" I smirk, walking over, looking down at her wet patch before taking her hand and placing it onto my faint abs, letting her feel around the creases "I really like it" she whispers seductively, moving her hand to my chin and caressing my jawline with her finger letting her lips find mine as we softly rest our lips against on another's before leaving and finding the path down to the beach.

We find a nice, private spot behind a few rocks , close to a deep rock pool, we set down our blanket to claim the spot before running for the rock pool, cannonballing into it, making huge splashes, we laugh as we come up to the surface of the water, finding each other and smashing our lips together as we hug, laughing and splashing each other with the water playfully.

We finally get out and dry each other off, "want me to help you into dry clothes?" I ask with certain intent. She nods as she leans back onto the blanket as I crawl over her, pinning her down by the wrists as I slowly lean in to kiss her, grinding against her before I lift one hand and undo her bikini bottoms letting her undo mine, moving up to the top half before pinning her down again, the beach quiet and empty, only the sound of the waves crashing and malia moaning can be heard as i kiss her neck and grind against her, our tits smashing together, clapping as malia moans loudly. I move down her body, leaving 1 or 2 love bites, she moans as I lick the opening of her throbbing, wet pussy, her moans becoming louder as more escape from her lips, I slip my tongue inside her pussyhole "oh, uhm yeah" she moans frequently "mh mmhhh ohhh uhhmm" I can feel the pleasure in her voice as my tongue searches deeper than before, curling inside her as she reaches her climax "uuhhhmm ohhh mmh yeah, i- oh yeah mmh- i- i- came mmh" she moans loudly, her body tensing, her back arching and her hips pushing "mmhhh keep mh going-uhhhm yeah oh uhmm" her back arches further as her hands grasp the blanket, her head rolling as she grinds up into my mouth moaning continuously "uhm uhm uhm uhh uhh oh mhh" as I notice this may be her best sex, I push further, hitting all the spots as her moans get louder and she yells "oh! Yes mmhhh the spot mhh that's the fucking spot uhhhm" she moans as her legs shake around me, more cum flowing into my mouth as she continues to have orgasm upon orgasm. I moan as her taste flows inside my mouth, "mmh fuck me harder mmh yeah ohh yeah, I just can't get enough of you- mmmhhh" she moans as my tongue pulses in and out of her pussy roughly, letting her cum inside my mouth as many times as possible "mmhh" she moans, my tongue far up inside of her, she screeches and finally she squirts, we both simultaneously moan loudly as I taste her pleasure to its best, licking the rest clean  before straddling over her and kissing her, giving her a taste of my best work. She moans into my mouth as we make out, slipping our tongues into echothers mouths, exploring all aspects as I grind onto her for a good 2 minutes before getting into dry clothes and sitting on the beach until the tide decides that we should leave.