Thirty Three

December 24
Los Angeles, California

"Of course when it's Christmas, it rains" I mutter angrily as I lay my head in Billie's lap. She laughs at my words and her fingers play with my hair. "It can still be a good Christmas even if it rains" She tells me to which I scoff, rolling my eyes.

Tonight is Christmas' Eve and Billie had the idea to invite everyone over for a Christmas sleepover, her words not mine. So I invited Iris and her new boyfriend, Amir, who she never let me meet until now. She didn't even tell me she was dating someone until a week ago. Apparently they been together for almost two months.

Billie invited Drew and Zoe which I was happy about because Iris hasn't met Drew yet only Zoe. She also invited some of her other friends who I don't really know but I'm excited to meet everyone.

Ish..excited ish

The doorbell rang and I got off of Billie to go answer the door. I open the door to find my best friend and a handsome looking guy. He is dark skin with green locs. He stood possibly at six foot even and he stood behind Iris with his arms wrapped around her.

"Best" We both grin and open our arms, pulling each other into a hug. "What took you so long?" I asked her and immediately her cheeks flushed pink. I only shook my head and muttered a quick "nevermind".

"Oh Best this is Amir, my boyfriend" Iris turned to the guy and he held his hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you Halley" He said with a foreign accent.

"You too. Where are you from?"

"Dominican Republic"

I opened my mouth to say more but I was cut off by Billie calling for me. "Baby who's at the door?" She came beside me and immediately smiled at Iris. "Hey love how you been?" she asked her as I let the two of them inside.

We move into the kitchen and I check on the brownies I was making. Iris introduces Amir to Billie and the three of them being talking. "So who else is coming?" Iris asks Billie just as the front door opens and a overly excited Drew walks in.

"The real party has arrived" She said dramatically and smiled at all of us. I chuckled and shook my head, opening the fridge. "Drew!" Billie jumps into her best friend's arms and I pout jealously at her back. Rolling my eyes, I turn to Iris who sits down at the counter.

"So what did you get me for Christmas" I ask her excitedly making her cut her eyes at me. "I'm not telling you Halley. You know this."

I groan and lean against my elbows on the counter. "You know I hate surprises! Iris pleaseee" I pull out my best puppy dog eye face and pout my lips.

Iris groans as she looks away from me and shakes her head. "Come on Amir let me give you a tour of the living room!" She rushes out before grabbing her boyfriend's hand and practically drags him out of the kitchen.

hate it here

Everyone finally arrived and we all found ourselves taking up majority of Billie's living room. Iris and Amir sat on the couch next to Zoe while Billie sat in my lap in the loveseat. Drew and her friend Kai, who was actually pretty funny, sat on the floor. He has had everyone laughing since he arrived. I can kind of sense something going on with him and Zoe. They keep sharing glances and Zoe is always blushing whenever he speaks to her.

Right now we are playing a round of good old fashioned truth or dare. If you don't do the dare you have to take a shot. Drew ended up bringing some liquor with her so we been passing the bottle around. I'm so glad Billie's parents were on vacation right now. Billie is definitely tipsy and there's no way of hiding either.

"Truth or dare Zoe" Billie asked her best friend with an evil smirk on her face. Zoe bit her lip as she pondered her answer before muttering a quick "Truth."

"What are your turn offs?" Billie asked laying back against my chest. She laid in between my legs with a blanket spread over the both of us.

Zoe shifted in her seat and shrugged her shoulders. "That's easy. I hate anything to do with feet. Whether it's simple foot massages or worse, get it away from me."

"I hate feet too" Drew shook her head with a disgusted look on her face. "I wish a mother fucker would ask me to suck their toes, I would throw up in my mouth"

Zoe then turned to Iris. "Iris truth or dare" she smiled warmly at her and Iris groaned.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the hottest girl" Zoe says with a wide grin making Iris raise an eyebrow. "The hottest girl?"

"Mhm whoever you want." She gestures around the room and Iris shrugs.

"Kiss me best" she says to me making me burst out laughing. "You pick me?" I ask and she nods her head.

I shrug my shoulders and look at Billie who was already looking at me. "Mmm how you feeling baby" I ask her in a low voice so the others wouldn't hear me.

Billie leans back against my chest and shrugs. "Gotta do the dare" She mumbles making me smile and kiss her cheek. "You do too much and your head going into that coffee table." She continues making my eyes widened and I look at the coffee table in disbelief.

"Baby—" She shakes her head and gets off my lap so I could get up.

Iris was talking to Amir before she turned to me. I bend down since she was sitting on the couch and grab her by her face. Leaning forward, I capture Iris' lips in a sweet and short kiss. I could feel Billie's eyes burning a hole in the back of my head so I quickly pulled away and turned to my baby.

"There" Iris says to Zoe who smiles. She then turns to ask someone while I sit back down and pull Billie back into my lap.

"Mm you smell good" I mutter wrapping my arms around her from behind. She laughed at my words and turns sideways in my lap. Laying her head on my shoulder, I rub circles on her thigh as I kiss her forehead.

"Truth or dare Billie" Iris asks her to which Billie replies with truth. "What's your biggest turn on?" She asks Billie making me immediately smirk, already knowing the answer.

Billie blushes and hit my arm when she notices me smirking. "That's easy choking" Billie tells my best friend with a small shrug of her shoulders. I look at her neck and shake my head, burying my face in her neck in attempt to hide my growing smirk.

Billie gives a dare to Amir making Iris and him make out. She turns to me as they do the dare and smiles at me. "I know what you're thinking and you're nasty" She tells me making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"It's not my fault she asked you that question"

She shakes her head and buries her face in my chest, sighing softly. "I'm tired" she comments in a soft voice making me look at the others around us, still playing the game.

"Guys we going to be back" I tell them before lifting Billie up as I stand up. I carry my sleepy girlfriend to her room and we find ourselves in the sheets clinging to each other.

"We got like thirty minutes before they come looking for us" She tells me with a small smile.

"Baby that's all the time I need" I smirk at her and she hits my chest with a laugh. She lays in my arms and I find myself smiling as I go to sleep.

"Good night baby"