Sixty Eight

May 9
Los Angeles, California

"Dearly beloved we are gather here today to bless these two in holy matrimony." Our Officiate says as he smiles at our friends and family. I look down at Billie who smiles up at me with pure love in her eyes.

"Mmm fuckk!" I cry out as I throw my head back. Billie laid between my legs with her ocean blue eyes staring at me. Her tongue flattens against my clit and I open my mouth slightly, not sound escaping.

I feel Billie hum around my clit causing me to mumble out a soft moan. My legs twitch around her head as she continues to lick me dry, savoring at the taste of me.

"Do you, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He asks Billie as his eyes glance toward her.

"You are my everything Halley. I adore you and I cherish every aspect of you. We make sense in e crazy world. There is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you. I want to spend every minute of my existence by your side,  through every adventure, every heart break, every struggle, and every totem of happiness." Billie says as she stares into my eyes. She gently squeezes my hands and chuckles under her breath.

"I do"

Billie reaches next to her to grab the black vibrator that was resting just a few feet away on the bed. Turning it on low, she presses the toy to my clit as her other hand rubs my thigh softly.

Instantly, my body jerked at the action and I momentarily shut my eyes at the feeling. Biting my bottom lip, I groan out a moan as her finger slip inside of me a second later.

"Ooh my g-god" Billie stares into my eyes as she roughly fucks me with her fingers. My legs close around making her smack my thigh harshly. "Open that shit." She demands causing me to immediately obey. The vibrator is turned up a speed and I cry out rocking my hips to the toy.

"Do you, Halley Serafina Comet, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I love you so much Billie, my pretty girl. Meeting you and you being apart of my life has given me such happiness and euphoria no one can ever imagine. I want nothing more than to ride off into the sunset with you. To get through this life spending every waking moment together is my true paradise and dream." I tell her from the bottom of my heart. Her eyes prick with tears as she smiles at me. I grin and lift her hands up to place a soft kiss on them.

"I do I do I do" I repeat causing everyone around us to laugh. Billie giggles and hits my chest lightly as I chuckle.

"Mm right there?" Billie raises an eyebrow at me as she speaks. Her fingers hitting my g spot every time she thrusts and I almost couldn't take it anymore. I felt my stomach tighten as she smirks,  moving her fingers faster.

I don't hesitate to hide my moans as the pleasure overwhelms me in the best way possible. I open my legs wider as they shake. "Fuuckk don't stop" I moan feeling myself grow close. Billie presses the vibrator a little harder against my clit, tipping me over the edge. That becoming the last straw for me and I scream out a moan, squirting as I come.

"Halley Comet and Billie O'Connell have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Billie's finger, please repeat after me."

I repeat the officiate's words as I slide the ring onto Billie's finger. "With this ring, I take you with open arms and pledge to you my love now and forever."

She glances down at it as tears run down her face like a flood. She lets out a small sob and I ache to kiss her and wipe away her tears. "With this ring, I take you with open arms and pledge to you my love now and forever." She repeats as she gently slides the ring onto my finger. We both look down at them once more before looking into each other's eyes with love in
our eyes.

Sitting up with Billie straddling my legs, I passionately press my lips to hers, locking her in a kiss. She moans gently against my lips and holds my face in her hands gently. I wrap my arm around her waist and desperately try to pull her even more close.

"You are fucking amazing baby." I tell her softly as I pull back to stare into her eyes. She grins and leans forward some to peck my lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She whispers to me before pecking them once more. I smile and smash my lips to hers again, not daring to pull away.

I flip us over and climb on top of her as my hands grip her thighs. Never breaking the kiss, I spread Billie's legs open and settle between them. My fingers trail between her thighs as she wraps her arms around my neck loosely. Her back arches off the back with a gasp as I slowly circle her clit.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss your bride." I didn't waste a second in pulling Billie to me and smashing my lips against hers. She gasps softly against me letting me to deepen the kiss.

I could hear the cheers of our friends and family but I didn't care for them in this moment. My sole focus is on Billie. She wraps her arms around my neck and leans into me as I hold her in my arms.

"Yes! Oh my—fuuckkk!" Billie cries out as I thrust into her pussy. I watch as her eyes roll to the back of her head and she throws her head back with a loud moan escaping her lips.

My fingers don't stop their assault as I greedily suck her clit harder. Billie's legs tighten around my head but I don't stop. Curling my fingers inside of her, Billie lets out a string of curses words making me smirk. I blow lightly on her clit and she shivers at the feeling.

"Give it to me mama." I tell her to which she lets out another loud moan. Her back arches out of the bed and her legs shake from pleasure. Her sweet juices coat my fingers and I don't hesitate to lick it all up. I slowly move my fingers in and out of her as she comes down from her high, panting heavily.

"Fuck" leaves Billie's lips as she pants and I smirk before placing a soft kiss on her clit. She bites her lips at the action and I move up. Pulling my face to hers, Billie smashes her lips to mine. Tasting herself on my lips, she lets out a small moan and deepens the kiss.

"I could get use to this" Pulling away, I smile as I look down at her. Billie shakes her head at me and pecks my lips. "Just you and me against the world."

"You and me against the world huh?" She asks and I nod my head, moving to
lay beside her. She smiles and shrugs her shoulders. "I don't see why not."

"I love you" I pull her into my arms and she hums softly. "Mrs.Billie Comet" Pulling the covers over our bodies, I place a soft kiss on her shoulder and sigh in delight.

"Mmm I like the sound of that." She whispers and giggles. I grin and lick my lips as I look at her. "I love you so much." She tells me sealing our love in a sweet sensational kiss.