11: Beach Day

As the lovers woke up in the hotel bed. They realized how much love they made. They had too much love, and the bed was wet, sticky, and starting to dry out. Bret woke up covered in sweat, "Holy shit, that was the best night I ever had."

He looked around only to find Loona searching for something, "What are you looking for, baby?" 

"Thief! You stole my shirt!" Bret pouted.

Loona laughed, "Hey, listen."

"What do you need?" Bret asked.

Loona replied, "I dropped my necklace somewhere on the bed. It's important to me. Can you help me find it?"

Bret nodded and began to search for the necklace alongside Loona, As he moved his hand under the pillow. He felt a small object. He pulled it out to reveal her necklace, "Here you go, baby."

Loona was overjoyed and kissed Bret, "Thank you so much. You have no idea how important this necklace is to me."

Bret smiled and replied, "Anything for you, my love."

As they both got out of bed, they looked at each other and laughed, seeing the mess they had made. They knew they had a great night and would cherish it for the rest of their lives. They both looked forward to the many more adventures ahead of the lovers as a couple.

"We should check out the beach! Can we, please?" Loona excitedly begged, "Please?"

"Sure! You better be ready for a day of fun?" Bret hugged his girlfriend, "Go get dressed in your bikini or whatever you wear."

Loona giggled, "Just wait!"

Bret sat on the couch, "Man, I haven't been at the beach in a while... I hope it's still fun... Like it once was when I was a kid."

He pondered while waiting for his girlfriend to change. The thought of him being a hellhound put a frown on his face. He wondered why Loona, his girlfriend shoved him off the roof. He never questioned her motive while he was alive. Knowing he was a hellhound made him fear himself. After five minutes of waiting. She finally walked out in a red bikini and smirked towards Bret, "What do you think?"

"Fucking stunning." Bret stuttered, "D-damn, you look t-tasty. Fuck..."

"Now you go get changed." Loona laughed.

Bret nodded and walked into the bedroom, hoping to find a pair of swim trunks. He found a dark blue pair with a baseball bat logo on the side, "Hell yeah."

He got into his human form and put the shorts on, "These look good! Wow."

Loona peeked at him from the doorframe; she had never noticed the scars from everything he had been through in his past life. She almost cried, looking at his past imperfections. Some recovered fully, while others looked fresh or semi-faded but looked healed. Bret stared at the mirror before admiring the scars his arms, back, and chest carried as a reminder. The tears on Loona's face dropped onto the floor below.