World GG-0613: Something is Not Right in the Perpetual Killing AU...

A world where Akashin Tsukimichi never stopped killing, taking down Koh Bellucci and Sayo Scirocco and proceeding to kill so much more... On the surface, a sadist roams, but deep down, he longs to discover just what his birth mother found so appealing about Saviour Datand...

This is the fifth world to be attacked by the Anomalice, beings that manifest in other worlds via the use of hidden desires. But what connection do the Codes of Melancholy and Hubris have with these mysterious anomalies? Perhaps all shall be unveiled...

"It's been a while, Centuriomon."

"Oh, it's you." Normally there was much more contempt in his tone, but he supposed that the other had softened himself up a bit after Mona Artemision corrupted him.

Tai Wuliang gave a loud sigh. "You look better at least."

"Don't mock me. The process to get here was PAINFUL."... Right, he forgot the Creator could be a bit... unhinged when fixing people.

"I'm not. I'm here for information. It's something I'm sure you know the answer to."

"What would that be?" The Time Keeper asked.

"Where was Mona Artemision held previously?" That made Centuriomon pause before he looked up, surprised. "How did you know...?"

"I didn't cheat by asking the team, if that's what you want to hear. And for the record, I'm no longer hopping to that time. I swore that after my battle with Papa, I would stop and I intend to hold up that promise." The sigh of relief was audible, and Wuliang found it amusing how he immediately tried to mask it up, but continued to spare him the embarrassment, "As for your question, she gave off ancient vibes. I've had my own fair share of ancient beings growing up. Plus, someone who manages to corrupt YOU is powerful. Very powerful, and this kind of power is normally sealed away."

"... Spot on." He was starting to see why the Creator allowed him in, even if he STILL disapproved of the time jumping. "That world is one you might not want to visit, though."

"If I had to take a guess... It's the Legend of Zelda world."

"Again, spot on."

"That place DOES act as an ancient center to all the worlds, doesn't it?" He remarked. "I'm still relieved that you allowed the team to handle the Monokuma thing, by the way."

He snorted. "That was YOUR dimension's issue. You brought it here by sheer luck. It's a wonder I haven't destroyed you for that."

"That there is a wonder indeed, although wouldn't your job be much more boring if I didn't show up?" He teased, a smirk on his face.

"My life was perfectly fine until YOU came into it."

Glasssweeper rolled his eyes. So did Jackjack as Jettra chuckled.

"Just those three, though?"

"Oh, Kamemon takes care of my fishie pets when I'm not around, and Yuci is resting at home."

Despite himself, Centuriomon smirked. "Still calling fishes fishies, huh?"

"What's wrong with that?!" Wuliang huffed. "The nerve of some people!"

(A weird dynamic the two had, but they made it work. Sure, Centuriomon didn't like Wuliang but he wouldn't go and murder the other. He had standards. Likewise, Wuliang wouldn't break the rules unless absolutely necessary. Sometimes he did drop by for fun but tried not to spoil the future much.

When it came down to it, they still worried for the other.)

"Anyway, are you going to check that out?" He asked.