World DM-2012: No Words are Spoken in the Digital Mind Games AU!

A world where during the Hunt hosted by the former villain Bagramon, which expands to various other DigiDestined, such as the Legendary Warriors and Tamers, their Xros Loaders [the previous Digivices shifting into these as well] allow them to gain telepathy skills while eliminating any human who dares to speak in this space. The former leaders try to rebel against this system, roping in Tagiru, whose Xros Loader somehow glitched and leads him to be unable to think telepathically, resorting to texting or writing out what he wants to say, or even signing so he can continue being a Hunter, even if the plot behind it grows darker and darker...

This world is the eighth to be attacked by the Anomalice, mysterious beings that seek a way to escape the darkness of the Fragmented Codes they have to hold in them, and led by the former partner of Pascatmon, Mona Artemision or currently known as Aesopia. Opposing them are the Dimension Keepers, gaining new additions in the form of the new Miraculous holders, Félix Fathom of the Miraculous Blessing AU, Philip Whittebane of the Blighted Isles AU, and former member of the other side, Acheelmon, now a Guilmon X? What kind of story does this new member have to share with the team? 

"... I think I need a moment," Félix said, rubbing his temple. "You're saying this guy wasn't supposed to figure out the multiverse existed?" 

He looked over to his new 'friend', but paused upon seeing the almost childish glee in his eyes as he jotted down everything into his notebook. "Fascinating, truly fascinating!" 

"... That's one of the reasons, but the main is due to what he would have done in the future. Almost 99% of the Belos counterparts are evil to some extent," Skyla said. 

"What kind of crimes?"

"I... don't think you want to know that. It's horrifying even for me," she said while looking away. "The fact you somehow managed to stop him and turn him the right way... It's never happened here before." 

"Not for the team. I'm pretty sure 25% of the group were former villains. Heck, Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah are a tag team of chaos for a reason," Wuliang snorted. 

"Who now?" Jinpei blinked. 

"That's its own story," Glasssweeper reassured him. "Either way, how is Sandayuu holding up?" 

And once again, everyone's attention shifted to the bedridden person in the hospital room they were in right now, who was shifting ever so slightly at the annoyed stares he was getting from Ranto and Tsuchiyume [they were not called the parent duo for no reason]. 

But the worst was yet to come, because right that moment, the door opened up, and Amano Natsume stepped in, eyes narrowed in on Sandayuu. 

The poor child shriveled. Of all the doctors in the hospital, WHY did it have to be her?

"Sandayuu, this is not the first time I've treated you, and I thought I made it explicitly clear that if I ever saw you pull a Jinpei, you would get it." Tsuchiyume's adoptive mother gave him a withering glare. 

"Ma, ma, don't get so mad at her, Natsume-chan. You and Keisuke-kun got in worse scuffles when we were their age," Ayame said with a gentle smile as she placed her hands on her friend's shoulders. 

The general practitioner rubbed her temple and sighed, but didn't seem too distressed as she had been before. "Fair. But seriously, Sandayuu..." 

"I-I really am sorry. I just wanted to help..." He mumbled. 

"And you can. Just don't push yourself to the max," she told him. 

"Take care of yourself before you think of others," Keisuke agreed while leaning on the open door. "I've had many days when I had to be dragged from the brink of exhaustion due to having 2 jobs."