World MMPH-0961: Darkness Engulfs Hearts in the Fallen Hero Mao Mao AU

A world where following a harsh rejection from all he called family, Mao Mao turned against the entire world and killed the Mao clan. This led him to become a legendary villain who takes over Pure Heart Valley, reigning over the people as a delusional dictator until Night Luna Wolfessa takes him down and reinstates her husband and herself as the true rulers of the valley, while his own apprentice, Adorabat, stabs him with his own sword after he runs away from the valley, creating the sword that would come to the hands of Humora Crisiant, a jagged keris called Wraithful End, once known as Geraldine...

But little do they know that this sword is connected to another; Puro Gladius, once wielded by the Snugglemagne family whose ancestor won the approval of the people of the town. Wraithful End... perhaps, this story unfolds after all is said and done, revealing a hidden truth about the so called Ruby "Pure" Heart that Humora Crisiant has been looking into following her father's death.

DysMonarchmon, an Anomalice from a Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart world, has secretly entered this world, marking the fourteenth world to be entered, and taken this sword as their own in their quest to get the Mao Mao Kwami, Pureeby, on their side while having a personal story with the sword blessed by the corrupted ruby. With the older members still in SVP-172156 dealing with a Code "Blue", it's up to Sandayuu, Wuliang, Félix and Belos to delve into this world and uncover the secrets hidden when Mao Mao died. However, things will not be easy, as DP Leviathan is still out and about, his motives unknown... Who will he eventually choose to side with?

Yet still, the question remains on so many things connected to the Anomalice, to Mona Artemision, and... and her Vessel, an artificial Anomalice himself; Mikado Yuga of the main world... Their story continues to unfold while the Dimension Keepers remain blissfully unaware of who is now working against their multiverse and the Mystic Detectives for reasons yet unknown...

~~ Present Day ~~

One good thing about being an Anomalice, DysMonarchmon mused, was that things were easier to grab. Sure, the portal thing was fun too, even if there were a myriad of bad things to couple up with the good, but they found that it reminded them of the good old days, especially when touching this sword.

Smiling at the merchant they had just robbed of this dangerous sword, they simply said, "I shall be taking this sword with me, sadly. But I do promise that it will be safe with me."

(Their id-, ene-, no, Mao Mao's sword meant a lot to them. It felt only right to retrieve it when it was so, so close to the main worlds...)

A-Humora Crisiant stared back at them, unable to tear their eyes away from the patterns that adorned those butterfly wings. It looked so, so similar to... The Ruby Pure Heart...

"Are you... Some sort of entity representing the Ruby Pure Heart?" They inquired.

DysMonarchmon paused at the question, pondering on how they should answer this lost soul. Whose father had died trying to enter the valley, monsters mauling him while the Heart could sense him, but did nothing. Whose friend (her mom) had died to a weapon seemingly blessed by the Heart.

After some thought, they simply answered, "I too am a lost soul seeking out answers."

That didn't seem to placate them, the hummingbird frowning as they pressed, "Your wings remind me of the Ruby Pure Heart. They are like stained glass in a way..."

"Perhaps I may have a connection to you, young merchant. Perhaps you have met me in a different form before I became this monstrosity," They remarked. "Either way, I shall be taking this sword and you cannot stop me."