World MT-468-2023: The World(s) is in Chaos in the Dimensional Collision AU!

A world where due to unexplained circumstances, all the fandom worlds are fused into one timeline, with only the Mystic Detectives retaining their memories, following the December fiasco while those who are not "native" to the world, such as Winnie, Wuliang and Mosse, those marked as anomalies, are ejected from the world. While they scramble to find out the truth behind everything, they face the new threats that come their way, be it Hanoj, Azraelmon, or the new Chimera Digimon... But what truly led to the fusion of these worlds...? And could they hold a piece of the puzzle to the story of the Anomalice?

This is their ninth world, and LostValkyrimon is determined to keep fighting, although he is also very much in love with Acheelmon, who has... 'defected' to the side of the Dimension Keepers, even if she retains her desire to free them all from the shackles placed upon them. But did the Creators truly place this burden upon them? Are the Anomalice truly immune to the effects of the Codes? Perhaps one side of the story is about to unfold in front of our very eyes...

"We're the most susceptible to the Codes?" Gangsan couldn't believe his ears. Just what in the world...? He remembered Kirameki telling them that they were immune... Had he... Lied?...

Tsuchiyume definitely seemed the most shaken by the news, if the way Natsume was hugging him was any indication.

Guilmon X nodded. "Yeah, that's the interesting part. You said that you were told you were immune to the effects right? I still don't get that part fully. It was well-known even in the past that those with the Codes would be affected the most by them. What even happened in the past after we got sealed away...?"

"Maybe Pascatmon had something to do with it," Ranto offered. "She could have easily twisted the facts." 

"That makes sense..." Daun mumbled. "But why?"

"Because of the Marks. You saw how they affected Perfectio and they only had those for a while. Compare it to Haneul Scirocco and how the Codes basked in the emotions they gave it during December. How Pascatmon had been... 'Nurturing' them." She looked disgusted just saying it. "But even that didn't make them an Anomalice. No, it doesn't spread by blood. As Félix and Philip showed us, it can happen when fate is altered."

"The research on Anomalice is very little," Touma agreed while leaning on the wall. "I found it very annoying. Even reconvened with Wynton, Ichita and Shun on it. Asked Kana-san about it. Amelie didn't have much either."

"Even we don't know much ourselves, and we were the first," The former Fragmented Code Digimon confirmed. "I don't know why or how it happened. I... No, we... Even Mona...."

She gripped her claws tight. "None of us remember how we came to be partnered with Pascatmon. We only remember being with her, then... we were sealed away by Pascatmon and those... those people..." 

"We need to look into that more then," Sandayuu suggested. "It could hold information about how to save all your friends from the Codes."

Xrosmon nodded. "I agree wholeheartedly. It may be the first step to helping the Anomalice become more accepted to the world." 

"Hm..." Bluepon frowned. His blue eyes gazed at the bird Digimon as the other partners sat together. "Hey, Tiggan, where DID Xrosmon come from?"

"I... personally don't know either," they admitted. "I think there was a data cluster that interacted with the world's magic, which gave birth to him." 

"Huh.." he quietly nodded. Xrosmon had nearly referred to Belos as his brother... Could it be...?

Wuliang got up. "I know the perfect place to start my investigation. You guys are open to join me, but I need to go meet up with Aunt Winnie and Aunt Mosse."