World SVP-172156: Sparks Fly High (Literally!) in the Over-Amped AU!

A world where the Eves are cooks trying to fight against the evil Vampire lord Tsubaki, risen due to the mechanisms of one Saint-Germain, with the help of their Servamps by traveling all around the land in search for the best recipes to satiate his hunger. They work together with various allies and friends, ranging from Mahiru's boyfriend, Watanuki Sakuya, and his partner in crime, Li Mingwang, to Mahiru's birth father, Taishi Touma, and his adoptive son (making him Mahiru's older brother), Tsurugi.

However, this world, the thirteenth world that the Anomalice have entered, may hold the key to an undiscovered truth about the Fragmented Codes of Melancholy and Hubris; one not even Mona Artemision knows of. The key... may lie in the hands of the mastermind of the AU; Saint-Germain, the Servamp of Hubris...

What's happened to Ragnarökmon and DP-Leviathan? And what happened between Aesopia and Pascatmon in the distant past, not to mention how did Yuga get involved with Pascatmon during the Keketmon crisis? All answers shall be given in due time, dear readers... all truths shall be unveiled as the journey of the Dimension Keepers continues...

The keyword is simply... "Fragment"...

"He just up and disappeared?!" Never had Areum felt this confused in all her years. "Doesn't that mean Aesopia saved him?!" What did this mean for them, then? As if stuff wasn't already confusing, this just had to twist everything up into a bigger enigma!

Sandayuu looked very lost about this as well. "How did the egg disappear along with him? Did another portal open up while you were distracted or...?"

"About that... We found this when looking around," Gangsan said while showing a piece of crushed mistletoe. "Does mistletoe have any significance to you guys?"

"Well, Mona always did love mistletoe. She said that it gave her a sense of happiness. Would even weave crowns of em for us. Back then, the Codes had made her immune to poison so we would pick the plants together. Rag... Rag always loved those crowns," Guilmon X said with a nostalgic tint in her tone. "I did too."

"She would risk appearing with her Vessel just to pick him up, I see... She must be quite the gentle person," Irratio mused.

"She was! She and Acheel doted over us all like we were their babies!" Ludomon said while plopping himself onto Guilmon X's legs, allowing her to nuzzle him as she hugged him from behind. "Exhibit A, right here!"

"You saw who her Vessel was, though, right?" Wuliang asked the newest addition to the group. "Could you tell us who it was?"

Irratio paused, and closed their eyes as they tried to recall the face they had seen.

Yet...

"I... I actually am not sure myself..." They suddenly admitted. "I do not recognise the person."

"So it's someone you don't know?" Jinpei tilted his head, his ahoge drooping downwards to form a question mark.

"It's someone not from the world I represent," They clarified. "But I can tell that they've been an Anomalice for as long as... more than ten years ago. They were barely born when they became one. You'll have to find their representative Kwami to be able to identify them."

"Definitely not mine," Shiift agreed.

Connex nodded. "S-Same here."

"Not mine either," Tiggan confirmed.

Phoonix shook their head.

Areum frowned. "So it's not a person from Nexomon, TLCN, Ghost Game (thank goodness for that, really), Owl House and Monster Farm. That... Does not narrow it down much."