World TLCN-0105: Healthy Relationships are Abound in the Cosmic Rewrite AU!

A world where Tikki and Plagg, an angel and demon respectively, try to goad their chosen ones into making their right match, seen as heretics to their families for this. But little do they know that Marinette and Adrien are actually aware of their goading and have teamed up to get the two together in a Uno Reverse situation. Unfortunately, one of the supreme demons, Lila Cerise, seeks to kill both humans for destroying her hard work of keeping angels and demons apart. Will the two beings finally admit their love with each other in time to save their "stupid" humans?

Perhaps the true story has yet to be seen, as it is the twelfth world to be entered by the Anomalice, mysterious beings originating from Forbidden Verses, in search of the Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir Kwami, Irratio. Irratio themself is questioning the worth of their existence... Who will they choose to side with in the end?

Meanwhile, aEsOpIa has made a deal with her vessel, who is now working with her WILLINGLY for their own agenda... Just who are they?

"Just what the **** was that?!" Dracus was still shell-shocked by what had transpired a few days ago, and honestly Daun did not blame him whatsoever. Even he was lost in the situation. How had a fight against Ragnarökmon turned into....?!

"World Tree Apocalypse!"

When had a civilian-

"DRACUS! LYCAN!"

"SOLAR!"

Even Areum was knocked back, detransforming as the red-haired person sighed, taking off their daycare apron. "Let's go, Ragnarökmon."

The golden Digimon nodded, allowing him to sit on his helmet before looking back at the Dimension Keepers, bowing as he teleported out of there and leaving them stunned to silence.

"It was just like when we synced up, right Guilmon X?" Félix asked the X-Antibody Digimon, who shrugged. "I connected with Tiggan but I see your point. Either way, though... Did anyone feel a pulse from Mona as well?"

"Wait, Aesopia was there too?!" Gangsan looked surprised.

"It makes sense, considering that her world was a Miraculous world... If only Pascatmon hadn't turned it into a Forbidden Verse by pairing up with her using nothing but deceit..." Coronamon scowled.

"Either way, we need to go after Irratio. Since we now have a way to figure out where they go, we can find them right away," Tsuchiyume said. "The only TLCN world within that world's radius is TLCN-0105."

"Oh, that world!" Kongor perked up. "That's quite funny, honestly! Daun, remember?"

Daun snapped out of his daze, blinking hesitantly at his partner as he asked, "Hu- what are we talking about?"

"TLCN-0105!" The Bakugan answered. He looked worried as he continued, "It's where we were first teleported, remember?"

"Like how Gangsan was teleported straight into an AU after he met Solar? That world where he and Yuga were never separated, right?" Winnie blinked. She had heard of that situation, but not this one.

"It was where they met the rest of the team." An Aurelus Hydorous rolled out as Winged Lion said, "Daun had quite the adventure there."

"That's pretty neat! A trip down memory lane, huh, Daun?" Xrosmon joked.

"Or perhaps a trip down MEME-ory lane!" Coronamon added with a cheeky smile.

"PLEASE LET ME KILL HIM, SKYLA. PLEASE. THAT IS MY ONLY DESIRE."